Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my toes went completely white. my left big toe and my index and middle toes on my left foot and my middle toe on my right foot turned completely white but now tehre startin to get pink again after about 10-15 minutes. anyone know what happened? My parents think its a pinched nerve.

O

·
0 Posts
I got no idea. That's pretty creepy. Were you just sitting there and it happened?

·
PbF Supp/Beer Expert
4,512 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i was upstairs playin halo for an hour and i felt my foot fall asleep and when i walked downstairs i was like damn this is killing me it wont wake up and then i took my sock off and noticed most of my toes were white.

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
A pinched nerve wouldn't make your toes go white, low circulation does. A pinched nerve also isn't likely to improve after 15 minutes, its usually more of a long term condition. Have your parents had a pinched nerve before or are they physicians? I really don't think it was a pinched nerve based on what you described.

·
0ld Sk00l
3,773 Posts
Well,

When ur foot fall's asleep it's becuase you cut off circulation to your feet

and the way ur toes are naturally bend, may have smaller capilaries i believe they are into them ,causing them longer to recover from a blood circulation droppage.

--Dr. Jared

1 - 19 of 19 Posts