58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My friend would like a clear definition:
What are whitebox paintballs..
I don't want to give him a answer cause I am not certain

·
Bringer of large farts
2,370 Posts
Whitebox used to be seconds.....and occasionally still is.

Usually it's "monster ball", "tactical performance", or any of that other blue metallic shelled garbage, except it's THERE seconds. It's rock hard junk, best answer I can give you.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
White box is basically what the store/company made secondhand(also referred ot as end of the run paint) and put it in a white box to sell for cheaper.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Isn't it true though that some white box paint is actually decent paint with of course some flawed ones like dimples. It is just no name brand slapped on it? Unfortunately there is a gamble and no telling what kind of whitebox paint your getting.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
Well white box paint is generally in the brand of paintball bag but not in the box. I use xball white box for practice and I have yet to see a difference in it and regular xball.

·
Registered
7 Posts
But you can still end up with seconds in a marked box right? Just because it has a name in the side doesn't make it 100% safe.

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
I've never seen whitebox paint in regular boxes, that's just contradicting.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
What is a cheap paintball that is good that will work well with a tippmann / JJ ceramic barrel
The only paint ive used with it so far is monster (wasn't mine) and draxxus (was my brothers)
Anything better and cheaper, not monster of course?

·
Registered
6,346 Posts
DXS is really good paint, check out Nelson as well I have heard good things about them.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts