Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, all of last week, I was gone from the forums and I come back to find chaos. So, now all I hear about is "Avanters", whoever the hell he is, and how it was a prank, and Cobra's not really Cobra, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Jesus Christ people, it's a forum on the internet. Yes, hell, a lot of crap was deleted. Damn. Ok, now we're done with that subject. Time to move on. About Avanters: Why do you care? Apparently the moderators have everything under control so settle down. Can we really say that having all the bull**** from before deleted a bad thing? Hell, we should do this at set intervals. Get rid of all of the crap. In the meantime, shut up and do something else. Go listen to music, build a rocket, seduce women, whatever. Just do something other tha adding to what is already a nightmare.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Rinaldo said:
u havn't been here u dont know what ur talking about dante
And you have? Go away.

Dante, GREAT, GREAT post

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Rinaldo said:
and do you know who I am?
Honestly, I don't care. You flame, and if you were banned, I'm sure it was for a reason.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Rinaldo said:
u havn't been here u dont know what ur talking about dante
I know that it is particularly annoying when 18 threads are started about the same thing every hour on the hour. I also know that, previously, it was better when people talked of relevant or at least entertaining subjects.

·
Banned
57 Posts
Dante's Inferno said:
Well, all of last week, I was gone from the forums and I come back to find chaos. So, now all I hear about is "Avanters", whoever the hell he is, and how it was a prank, and Cobra's not really Cobra, and blah blah blah blah blah blah blah. Jesus Christ people, it's a forum on the internet. Yes, hell, a lot of crap was deleted. Damn. Ok, now we're done with that subject. Time to move on. About Avanters: Why do you care? Apparently the moderators have everything under control so settle down. Can we really say that having all the bull**** from before deleted a bad thing? Hell, we should do this at set intervals. Get rid of all of the crap. In the meantime, shut up and do something else. Go listen to music, build a rocket, seduce women, whatever. Just do something other tha adding to what is already a nightmare.
Kill yourself.

·
Registered
898 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Re: Re: Who Cares?

Ziddy said:
Kill yourself.
Sure why not. OK, after that mature and thought out comment...

What is the big deal? In a week, everything will be the same as before and noone will care.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts