1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
avanters

·
Registered
2,657 Posts
if it was another mod (ex: bubba) they woould have closed it, but with avanters, the threads seem to misteriously dissappear. hmm....

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
6. Please be courteous to all board members and moderators. Even though you may not share the same opinion on a topic, you need to respect all members. You don't have to love everyone, just get along- thats all we ask.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Avanters can't even close threads... let alone delete them.

Austin, paintballer_200, dooms, bubba, weezel?

any one of them could ahve.

Stop complaining.

·
Registered
98 Posts
yo guys dont mean to be a prick but look at ur avaitars(sp) and that one guys sig!!

like come on people wtf are u thinking?? if it was not for avanters do all his work last night we would not see these forums up for another couple days. not to mention that he seams like an allright guy to me!! and puting red crosses in his avatar is not going to get him unadmined (hehe my own word) so why dont u guys just cut the crap and live with it

ps. im sure that avanters will do anything at this point in time to get the forums to the way people want, so instead of flameing his ass with ur stupid avaitars (sp) maybe pm him with stuff u dont like. and if hes nice he will fix it up the way u want it. anyways im sticking up for some one i dont know so ill just stop now

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
1337PAINTBALLER said:
Avanters can't even close threads... let alone delete them.

Austin, paintballer_200, dooms, bubba, weezel?

any one of them could ahve.

Stop complaining.
How do you know? Have you seen what his exact powers are?

20bps_tes said:
yo guys dont mean to be a prick but look at ur avaitars(sp) and that one guys sig!!

like come on people wtf are u thinking?? if it was not for avanters do all his work last night we would not see these forums up for another couple days. not to mention that he seams like an allright guy to me!! and puting red crosses in his avatar is not going to get him unadmined (hehe my own word) so why dont u guys just cut the crap and live with it

ps. im sure that avanters will do anything at this point in time to get the forums to the way people want, so instead of flameing his ass with ur stupid avaitars (sp) maybe pm him with stuff u dont like. and if hes nice he will fix it up the way u want it. anyways im sticking up for some one i dont know so ill just stop now
How do you know? For your information, I probably would have had the forums back up before the next day ended. I have the right to have my sig be whatever I would like it to be, within the limits of the rules. Maybe it won't get him de-adminned, but people will know what I think of him, especially him.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
eforcecore101 said:
that applys more to flaming not this
Correction, it applies entirely to flaming. Just because you asked a stupid flaming question nicely does not make it courteous.

Forgive me if circulating hate-threads asking that a moderator be removed just seems a bit... I dunno... discourteous?

Hell, I think it even qualifies as spam, given how many similar threads have been deleted today.

·
Registered
1,591 Posts
I deleted, along with some of the pointless avanters threads.

We already have -2- threads about him, including a sticky. Thats enough.

There are plenty of opinions to go around, and I think we should be freely able to discuss them.... in the threads that already exist.

The poll was just trolling for flames, and was not producing threads of legitimate content.

I don't think he was the hacker, nor do I think he should have had all the powers he did. But that has all been well covered now.

-nick

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.