1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
Everyone, duh. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
its the best damn site on the internet...what do you expect.

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
I love that site so much, as you can somehow tell...

But I regularly check his sites for updates. He's been updating kinda slow lately though.

My favorites are probably the "Signs" review, and the "Why I'm better than your kids" article.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
I love the better than your kids articles... Here comes the ****mobile!!!

I also liked the garfield review pic.

·
Registered
1,436 Posts
yah but lately he hasn't been posting very much. he said he doesnt' have time, even though he spends 3 hours a day reading e-mail (that's what he said on maddoxmania.com)

his latest article about compusa wasn't that funny. some people found it funny but not me.

my friend rob e-mailed him and told him to get his **** together and stop being a lameass.

but he's still a badass, not near as good as he used to be though. One time he e-mailed me and my friend rob saying we kicked ass, i can forward it to u guys if u dont believe me.

·
Registered
698 Posts
Is that ninjapirate site a joke? Because I see that they have aptly named it "The second best page in the universe." Are they somehow working together??? I believe in conspiracy, do you? hmmm........................But Maddox runs a good site with lots of interesting opinions.

·
Registered
32 Posts
*raises hand*

Hell Yeah! Maddox is an all-knowing king.

·
don't drop the soap
3,896 Posts
No the ninjapirate is just some stupid little teen that fits the description of somone maddox would hate.

·
Registered
379 Posts
His April's Fool joke topics were hilarious.

I was walking on the sidewalk and saw a black person and was all like "omg! a negro!"

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
That ninja site is an exact copy of maddox, notice how it says "The Second Best Page in the Universe" and "Am I left or what?"

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Well. I agree with everything but his views on illegal mexicans. He doesn't live in california so il let him slide. Plus he will get mad at me if i tell him so im scared.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts