Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Why he was fired: In fairness, injuries didn't give him a chance to compete and his failures as a GM robbed him of team depth. He is a solid coach and a hard worker, but one who didn't connect with a lot of young players. There is also a good chance, the organization believes, that Brett Favre will reconsider and return next season despite his allegiance to Sherman.

I don't believe that part about Favre. He won't want to learn a whole new offense.

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
Jester of Paint said:
ok sherman derserved to be fired thats wat he has done to the defensive cordanator and others because of them loosing. also i agree with jase that farve wont come back but i think this rodgers kid might have some potention but i would be cool if farve became the QB coach
i wanna think that, ima pack fan myself. i just doubt that he will become anything special. It'll take alot of work for him to help the packers out.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
well, its really hard to tell how he will do, as he hasnt played much. look at eli manning, first year he basically sucked, and now the giants are in the playoffs (i think) or close to it.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
yeah it might take a few years to get him developed, or decide to go with someone else (if favre does in fact leave) but i see them in the playoffs in the next 5 years...

·
Blue Barracudas.
1,585 Posts
well we sure as hell arent getting bush with the 5th pick in the draft. who else is there, i havent been paying too much attention to college.

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
Jase said:
well we sure as hell arent getting bush with the 5th pick in the draft. who else is there, i havent been paying too much attention to college.
did they get 5th? i heard it was gonna be from 3rd to 7th cuz they tied for 3rd worse...

1 - 20 of 20 Posts