Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to buy a Vl triad and i wanna see wat the VL TRIAD owners or ex owners say about this product for a begginer that has never gone Paintballing...EVER but i jus wanna have matchs in the woods with my friends that also have vl equipment

·
Registered
521 Posts
Its a decent gun if you only plan on playing around with your friends. Its a very simple blowback so its easy to maintaine , lube the orings before every game and your set. Ive only chopped one ball with it since the time I bought it (in -10*C weather with walmart paint).

·
Registered
250 Posts
phatal$ said:
Its the lowest gun in the whole industry .. think of it that way

na... my talon is lower end ;-)

that being said... my bro in law got a VL orion or whatever... for the price i'd sugest saving another $25 or so and buying a decent used gun.

but if your like my bro in law... buy it... you'll enjoy it for a while :)... just rember to calculate the cost of co2, a mask and the other things you MUST have to go balling

mark

·
Teamless
456 Posts
I would say no to the triad. Go for a used or new spyder xtra or victor. You will be alot happier. PM me and I might think about selling you a spyder xtra with delrin acs bolt and a 20oz co2

·
Registered
1,612 Posts
Its the lowest gun in the whole industry .. think of it that way
Pmi Black Maxx, Brass Eagle Eradicator....

I own a Triad and an Avenger.

for the VERY occasional player, it is a great marker.

But if you plan to play more frequently (which you probably will) this marker chops frequently. A spyder is a better marker

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Ok i got all the equipement i jus want a crappy begginer gun to start off with so i went and i got the triad yesterday and whoah i havent had any problems and my cousin has had it for like 5 months now and he said as long as it is maintained nothing can go wrong and his triad has no problems at all

·
Registered
233 Posts
viewloaders are great starting guns, especially if your low on money, but triads will get you started, and as for phat-all$ or whatever, spending $50 or $80 on a spyder? wtf is he gonna get with that much money? a frickin viktor II? come on triads are just as good (prolly better than those) but to most ppl saying get a spyder for same price, seriously think about it, iviewloaders are spyder clones...........hmmm does that mean spyders are better (hence the name clone) think guys.

·
Registered
28 Posts
actually my friend bought one and i was thinking it was going to be a piece of crap ...but it shot just as good as a sypder extra , piranha r6 i was surprised if you get it you might want to buy a barrel (sypder threaded)

edit; crap i need to start reading the whole thing before posting.....DANG IT.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts