Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 140 Posts

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
ours.

canada...they have no use for one, the french sit around on their lazy asses, the japs have no mil since we pwn't em, russia is just the shambles now, germans just sit around and play cards and drink beer, brits are decent now days, chineise are only good cause they have so many people, korea thinks theirs is good casue they have big boys missiles now...

yea, us.

·
12,110 Posts
South Korea DOES have a good military. WE equipped them with a lot, and they have a threat. If canada (don't laugh) had nukes and wanted to kill us all, America would be even stronger.

America has the strongest military, period. We have more nukes, a better navy, THE best air force, and probably the best space weapons (but we dont know about them... Sure we've got spy sats but you don't think theres any out of atmosphere weapons delivery systems nobody but a few know about?)

Our ground forces are some of the best trained, adn have the best equipment, even though some might frown upon the M16.

America does.

·
12,110 Posts
Very well put.

I forgot Israel altogethor. Israel and South Korea are very similar in situations. Small land, but everyone aroudn them wants them to die. Therefore they have drafting procedures, and a strong military.

O

·
0 Posts
N.Korea has spent the past 50 years building a war machine, if we were to fight them it would be a long and bloody war. Don't forget that.

But yeah, America has an overall excellent military. And we also have lots of allies, which in sense makes us even stronger.

·
12,110 Posts
We wont have many allies now that bush is in power. People seem to blame everythign on him, as if he was the supreme commander of the US. EVery mistake is pinned on him, and if you go to another country adn ask their opinion on US politics, they will bash bush like crazy. Partly thanks to the liberal biased media...

·
Banned
125 Posts
i think america has te best overall military. we have an awsome airfoce and i agree with alpha.....we would be retarded NOT to have space weapons.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
the us probably has the best trained military and the most recent technology. as for the airforce, the israeli air force is the best trained air force in the world. ive spoken to people who are in the air force and theyve told me themselves that it is by far the best trained airforce (they trained in the states before they went back to israel). but North Korea has the largest military inthe world. yes it is true china is more populated, but the Nkoreans have a larger *mobilized* army. they have about 1 million active soldiers and even more being trained and unmobilized. its kind of scary to know that the UN gives food, and aid to north korea but the government just gives it to the army. basically it forces people to joint he army.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
I was waiting for someone to mention the Israeli Air Force which is one of the best, if not THE best in the world. The RAF is also very good, along with the USAF of course.

·
Registered
361 Posts
pimpballer756 said:
america is best trained china has more people. quality > qaunity
Canadian army and america alot of the time share tactics and learn things from each other. I know that recently the USA sent about 2000 troops to someplace in northern Ontario for training in winter combat / survival. Also canadians have a very good SEAL units training. When USA and Canada competed against each other in "War Games", american seals were captured "alive"(i believe they used highh valocity pb markers, thats why i said alive)
Americans have alot of fire power, alot of their money goes into the military, and i believe that if they really wanted, they could destory any coutry, no problem; 27000 nukes can do alot of damage :p

EDIT: alot of people talk smack about the canadian army, but the truth is it never actually had to use its army to its full potential since we dont invate anyone :) but yeah... isreal has a good army, but its small... they are running out of room there, soldiers have to march on streets..

·
12,110 Posts
buddhaHybrid said:
yeah that Fox station is very liberal :)
Fox is very conservative. And I dont like that. One out of 10 news channels are conservative.. Adn the rest are way way to the left.

I'm no conservative, nor a republican. I dont like biased news, and for that reason, I will NEVER buy and I will NEVER watch the news again.

EDIT: Smalls calm down. No need to get flippy. I don't like anythign when its biased. I hate liberals, adn I hate conservatives. I like people who make decisions on their own. I'm for gay marriage, and I'm pro choice, and I'm for the death penalty, and I'm for a lot of democratic things. At the same time I believe Bush is a good president, I believe the war in Iraq is more then justified, etc etc. I may come off as a conservative becuase I'm so gung-ho, but thats not true.

You as a mod should know better to not tell someone to **** off because they have different views. In America we have a freedom of speech, and its good to respect other people's views.

1 - 20 of 140 Posts