Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate my revvy. I'm tired of crappy quality from vl. My brothers clear revvy just died one day. I've cleaned the eyes, tried different batteries. The wiring is fine from what i can tell......it's just dead.

My smoke revvy has had it's lid broken 2x now. The 2nd time it was just in my backpack that i keep my gear in. I got home and unpack discovering that sometime during the ride in the trunk the lid must have broken off.

Not only that, but u know the threading around the screws? I'm having parts of this break off or become very weak. Same w/ my bros.

Basically......lamesauce. And i'm going to stay away from revvys if i can help it. :hug:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
31 Posts
Duh .. thats why there 20 dollars on ebay ..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
oh i'm not arguing about how useful they are. They work great, i've no complaints there. My problem is my revvy will end up falling apart on me while i'm playing, or on the trip back home. And broken gear is totally worthless.
 

·
oh snap
Joined
·
4,241 Posts
I had a revvy for a month...well, my cousin was letting me barrow it because my egg broke and pretty much the same thing happened to his revvy. The lid snapped on me during a game, I tried to open the lid to put in a pod and it just popped off.
 
O

·
Guest
Joined
·
0 Posts
I've probably used my Revvy at the field...15-20 times.

Only thing I've done is get a new lid. ($3).

Maybe you just suck?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,312 Posts
^ only feasible answer. :dodgy:

but yes revvy's suck. there slow. sure.. there light... by like 10 ounces. no real man can tell diff. from halo.

tl;dr get a halo
 

·
revvies rock my socks
Joined
·
280 Posts
mebe you guys bought when VL had the crappy batch of brittle plastic

vpraidersfan1 said:
^ only feasible answer. :dodgy:

but yes revvy's suck. there slow. sure.. there light... by like 10 ounces. no real man can tell diff. from halo.

tl;dr get a halo
TSA frontmen and back mean and stuff are just overpiced revvies and HALO Bs cost 120 dollars more. And some of us are happy with just aiming instead of waisting paint (and happy with all the extra cash left in our pockets)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
792 Posts
Revvys own! I keep my old revvy in my gear bag for a backup. I have never had a problem with it except the lid breaking off, but that is an easy fix
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,312 Posts
frozenboogerman said:
mebe you guys bought when VL had the crappy batch of brittle plastic


TSA frontmen and back mean and stuff are just overpiced revvies and HALO Bs cost 120 dollars more. And some of us are happy with just aiming instead of waisting paint (and happy with all the extra cash left in our pockets)
halo's cost like 80$, 60$ more-ish.

aiming? :rolleyes:
 

·
Administrator
Joined
·
23,657 Posts
bobide said:
I hate my revvy. I'm tired of crappy quality from vl. My brothers clear revvy just died one day. I've cleaned the eyes, tried different batteries. The wiring is fine from what i can tell......it's just dead.

My smoke revvy has had it's lid broken 2x now. The 2nd time it was just in my backpack that i keep my gear in. I got home and unpack discovering that sometime during the ride in the trunk the lid must have broken off.

Not only that, but u know the threading around the screws? I'm having parts of this break off or become very weak. Same w/ my bros.

Basically......lamesauce. And i'm going to stay away from revvys if i can help it. :hug:
so can i buy the clear shells from you? mine are so old I have tape holding them together!
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top