Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
who here is in to photography? i got an minolta maxxum 400SI 35mm SLR camera with a 35-70mm lense and a 28-300mm lense :D. i wana get a nikon D-70 but there so freaking expensive =(

·
Registered
225 Posts
I have a nikon coolpix 995(digital) with wide angle and fisheye lenses.
We have a nice printer too, so I find it alot nicer to be able to take hundreds of pictures and if I really want to have a print of one I just print it on ours. Never tried a photo place doing a digital print though.

·
Registered
427 Posts
I have a kodiak something or other, not really into it. I have always kinda wanted to get into it, never took the time though.

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
slr's kick ass. the only way to go if u wana do film, and they sell dirt cheap now too. check on ebay for some nice ones for uber cheap. i wana digital slr but there too expensive now. i cant wait till the price goes down for them.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
I am somewhat...Ive got more important things going on now, but I have a Nikon N55 slr, With a 28mm-80mm zoom lense. I wanna go down to the beach here in the summertime in the morning and take pictures of the sunrise and stuff, have em blown up, frame em and sell them on ebay. Im thinking of getting a more powerful lense though.

·
Captain of Team Impact
639 Posts
what would be a good camera for a cheap price to get into photography..ive always thought it was kinda cool to do

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i have a Minolta Maxxum 5 with a 28-90mm zoom lense

not too interested in shooting flowers or stuff, so i only have a few good prints or random stuff.

been wanting to take it to my field and shoot some but i'm woried about getting m lense shot up

·
Registered
1,113 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
^same, i may just get a cheapo lens off ebay to shoot paintball.

a good place to get cheap slr's is ebay. i have a minolta maxxum 400si and seen them for under 100 on ebay and i recomend one of those, epesialy if ur just starting with SLR's

i mainly use my camera @ protests and vacations and stuff like that but if film was cheaper id shoot everything all day long lol. thats why im gettind a didital point and shoot camera so i dont have to pay for film.

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i am some what intersted in it. My dad was really into it, he has a nice nikon and something else (name escapes me right now) I like to go to various air shows and shot photos, i got some okay ones of the blue angels. U know what those bastards did after 2 hrs of my waiting paitently and using all my film? They FINALLY flew in full formation.

and nyy...i think i'll use this photo as an avatar. Very interesting stuff u've got.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
i pay $3.00 for a good roll o fblack and white film which is all i shoot, and since i develop it all myself, it isnt that expensive for me

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
yep. i'm going to put some text on there...maybe ps my sn onto the ball. I dunno. And my ps skills blow.

for example. bobide, pwner of worlds. then have world on the ball.

u'll be seeing a poll thread for suggestoins soon. once i get more ideas.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts