• no, i just dont

Votes: 6 28.6%
  • no, im against it

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I intend to in the future

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • I sport target shoot only

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Lifetime NRA Membership Card in my wallet. =)

Votes: 2 9.5%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 103 Posts

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
I dont hunt yet, I have to take the gun saftey course but next year I might. Although this year for Christmas I might get a hunting rifle of some sort. Its all good. Problem is you need to have an option up there thats says "I intend to in the future" or something like that because thats me.

·
Registered
69 Posts
im from mississippi and i dont hunt nemore cuz it is the queerest!!!

and airsoft guy screw the safety course that course is just common sense...just dont get caught w/out a hunting license

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
vhs789456123 said:
im from mississippi and i dont hunt nemore cuz it is the queerest!!!

and airsoft guy screw the safety course that course is just common sense...just dont get caught w/out a hunting license
ya, lets go hunt without a license. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
264 Posts
I hunt the dirty squirrels inn my yard with my blow gun and rabbit darts. I have gone hunting with my grandad before and I used a .22 It was pretty damn fun. I like killing things

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
CrazyCocker said:
I hunt the dirty squirrels inn my yard with my blow gun and rabbit darts. I have gone hunting with my grandad before and I used a .22 It was pretty damn fun. I like killing things
whatd u shoot with a .22?????squirrels??

·
Imperator
19,071 Posts
lol, don't underestimate the .22 peashooter. There have been acounts where bears and other large game have been killed with well placed shots from a .22. You shoot an animal in the head with a .22 it will enter and bounce around on the inside destroying the brain. I think the Soviets used to use silenced .22s as their main KGB spy gun. (But, don't quote me on that;) )

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Yeah the .22 is the most deadly caliber in the world, more ppl have been killed in accedents by the .22 LR than anyother caliber. I was talking to this guy and I had some .22s on my desk and he was like "WTF are these, they could kill a person, they prolly wouldnt even go that far into the skin!" I told him that we could go out back and prove his point by shooting at him... he agreed to it, I called him an idiot and left it at that.

As long as we're talking about killing squirels, this other guy I knew would blow them apart with a .30/06. He also was a moron who thought he knew what he was talking about. Tell ME DVD would kill VHS within a year. HA kiss my ass moron! Its still here and itll still be here 15 years from now!

·
Registered
302 Posts
my dad still hunts white tail deer with a .22, and usually drops them right on the pile. I also hunt white tail, partridge, woodcock,squirrel,duck,geese, and bear. Where I live, almost everyone hunts, so its kinda of traditionary for me. When opening day of rifle season comes around, about 3/4 of the guys in school are gone

·
Premium Member
2,370 Posts
SHOTGUNS! Shotguns own j00, lol. I was out shooting and i wanted to see what my double barrel really coud do. So i shot a bird and it EXPLODED. There was nothing left but feathers, lol!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
if your gonna shoot a deer with a .22 than you better shoot it in the head cuz other wise youll probably just wound it and thats cruel so if you go hunting than just get a bigger rifle

·
Registered
302 Posts
airsoft guy said:
Well of course you live in Michiagan, every one owns guns there, or is in a militia, you in a militia? Na your not 17 are you? Whatever.

there are no militia's here in the U.P. that I know of, but if there was one, im sure my dad would be in it because we have about 15 rifles and shotguns in our gun room:)

·
Registered
360 Posts
Im cool with hunting except when it comes to bear and moose. I wouldn't hunt myself because we wouldn't use what we killed and I dont consider hunting a sport so if I hunted it would be to provide my family. Only reason I dont like the hunting of bear and moose is because they are pretty rare nowadays and the hunting drives them out of the woods and into campgrounds and whatnot where they get killed for being "dangerous".

·
Registered
2,247 Posts
Holy Christ, strokez! You dont need a militia, you ARE ONE! I mean most ppl have a gun locker or gun box but you have a "gun room"! How do you introduce that one on the tour of the house?

"Well heres the den, got my stereo, my plasma TV computer. Now just down the hall here we have the gun room. Got my .30/06 (not 30 ott six;) ) over there Winchester side by side 12 ga .44 over there, my lil single shot .22. Now down the hall aways more is the bathroom...)

I mean us we keep out guns in a locker in my parents room. We got like 10 tho. Aww just for sh!ts and giggles Ill name what we have, at least what I know of them.

Interarms .458 magnum rifle
Generic pump 12 ga 3 1/2 mag
generic automatic shotgun 12 ga 2 1/2 mag
generic sawed off side by side 12 ga 1/2 mag
2 Ruger 10/22 rifles
single shot lever act .22 rifle
S&W M629 .44 magnum revolver
S&W .38 special revolver
Highstandard .22 revolver

Yeah its all good.

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
we keep all our guns in a gun capinet and in some gun cases that go underneath my dads bed, bu we have about 13-14 guns but i dont feel like listing them and i dont no the specific names of a lot of them so just use your imagination

1 - 20 of 103 Posts