Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
im a little new to the forums but i have been here enough to know that genshu is one of the most hated guys in this forum who is he
and spidercrazy is a hated to
ive heard about him

·
Registered
835 Posts
ya im not getting this whole Genshu for moderator thing

and i dont really like haBlich

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
he brought it on himself, he was providing wrong or majorly biased info and he would constantly try to correct people and he would ***** about a lot of things. for the most part, he didn't know when to shut up

·
Registered
835 Posts
and whats that thing in alot of peoples sigs that says im ok to flame in flashing letters?

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
because we are sick of people *****ing about flamers.

blackeagle.....shut up about ha*****. serious...you don't know him. he is cool and you are gay.

·
Registered
397 Posts
blackeagle13 said:
and whats that thing in alot of peoples sigs that says im ok to flame in flashing letters?
my guess is that they're not going to get all bent out of shape if you decide to flame them. and hablich is a great guy btw

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Genshu thinks he knows more then he does...check the paintball appreseal(spelling?) thread if its still around in the paintball chat to see an example of him...

Spydercrazy is a retard, he says he has a timmy, then asks about walmart paint..

And the whole flame me thing, there was a thread started by austin saying to stop the flaming and stuff and people said "what if i dont care if i get flamed" and so they put that in there sig..

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.