Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 161 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am liberal, I always have been and always will be.

WHo else shares this point of view

Recently it as become pretty clear that most people on here are Conservative I was just curious who else is a little bit more to the left.

Dont flame, This is not a liberal bashing thread, It is simply a question to see where people stand.

O

·
0 Posts
Coulter is a pretty far right writer.

Conservative rebpublican, I'll stay out of your thread.

·
Registered
1,840 Posts
Depends what the issue is, but I dont support Bush or many of the decisions he has made. Most people on here are so conservative because they sit on their computer behind a white picket fence.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
im not anything really, but if you want to try and categorize me i would definitely be pretty far right.

-abortion is murder
-drugs should be legal
-the government needs to be smaller- a lot smaller.
-eye for an eye to certain extent. for instance, bob kills joey. well, bye bye bob. 45 year old michael rapes little john john. well michael, say "hi" to bubba, a 6'9", 431 black man loaded with 15" of pure hate.
-people can dress however they want (or dont want)
-legalize kickass guns
-if war is necessarry, then saddle up and were off to fight
-lessen government control over corporations and small businesses

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Spudchucker said:
im not anything really, but if you want to try and categorize me i would definitely be pretty far right.

-abortion is murder
-drugs should be legal
-the government needs to be smaller- a lot smaller.
-eye for an eye to certain extent. for instance, bob kills joey. well, bye bye bob. 45 year old michael rapes little john john. well michael, say "hi" to bubba, a 6'9", 431 black man loaded with 15" of pure hate.
-people can dress however they want (or dont want)
-legalize kickass guns
-if war is necessarry, then saddle up and were off to fight
-lessen government control over corporations and small businesses
See I agree over most of what you said except for half of the first one and half of the last one.

Abortion is murder, but if they can't have the baby or the baby is going to live a terrible life or it was rape then abortion is necessary.

Lessen government control over small businesses, and get stricter on large corporations.

·
I'm on your back.
1,882 Posts
I consider myself a conservative libertarian. I beleive in smaller government and individual choice. However I beleive in a moral America where every person takes their own responsibility for their morality. But I don't think the government should it enforce it. I also support supporting Israel, am for the war in Iraq, for abortion but I wouldn't allow my wife to have one, for firearms and will have ccw when I move away, for gay marriage but wouldn't allow my son to have one, against the UN, for Republicans like Reagan, against Republicans like Bush, and I have "America: Love it or leave it" on my car.

·
Registered
4,355 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
See I agree over most of what you said except for half of the first one and half of the last one.

Abortion is murder, but if they can't have the baby or the baby is going to live a terrible life or it was rape then abortion is necessary.

Lessen government control over small businesses, and get stricter on large corporations.

QFT i think if a woman is rapped than abortion if perfectly fine.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:

my stance is that as soon as you have an embryo, you have a human. when you plant a seed, are you expecting that plant to grow? of course.

if a little girl is raped and becomes pregnant, she should be paid daily by the rapist for the pregnancy. say, $100 a day. then, the kid is born, she can either put it up for adoption, or get child support from the rapist. if the rapist doesnt have a job, (he wont- hell be in prison) he will be put to work for the govt building things.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Spudchucker said:
so can killing someone
Chopping down a redwood and chopping up a seed are two different things. Like seriously, the person didn't even say yes to sex so I don't think they should be forced to go through something as dangerous as pregnancy.

Whatcha think about that Bruce Lee?

·
Anne Coulter's #1 Fan
4,291 Posts
Spudchucker said:
my stance is that as soon as you have an embryo, you have a human. when you plant a seed, are you expecting that plant to grow? of course.

if a little girl is raped and becomes pregnant, she should be paid daily by the rapist for the pregnancy. say, $100 a day. then, the kid is born, she can either put it up for adoption, or get child support from the rapist. if the rapist doesnt have a job, (he wont- hell be in prison) he will be put to work for the govt building things.
You make it sound so easy to just give a child up... you'll make a fine father someday

DOUBLE POST!

1 - 20 of 161 Posts