Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
My friends and I literally count down the days! We are going to be suped up this year. And by the way, Little JT...if u were an American last year and now are switching sides, your a TRADER!! AMERICA F**** YEAH!!!

·
Registered
153 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Headley said:
Americans, ha, damn swine. They shall never win if i can help it!!! Besides, our home made spys are always a hit ;)

- Brian
going german same here maybe i can meat you where you buy paintballs for the germans. and are you bringing your 4 barrel?

·
Registered
14 Posts
God I want to go to one of these so bad! I just read about them in my APG magazine and I count the day to get my driver's license :hug:

Maybe I can get some guys to drive up there... not sure. Hope I will be able to see you guys!

Oh: I'm gonna be on the good ol' American side if I go :)

·
Registered
65 Posts
sweet i am going to look into this!

·
Registered
53 Posts
Yeah I am going germen too is there anywhere us germens could meet?

·
PBF's oldest newb
1,618 Posts
Paintballer5000 said:
Yeah I am going germen too is there anywhere us germens could meet?
well you could always kinda gather in front of the eagles nest. the 7 or so core teams of the german side, also known as the German War Machine(GWM) are all camping together to plan and stratigize for the following days activities. its going to be roped/fenced off(if we can get snow fencing cheap) with a big entrance with the GWM team flags on it, along with a german one. we'll be hard to miss, lol.

GWM includes:Team Ragnarok,Team Wulfpak, Delta Paintball, Pocket Aces, Elephant Riders, 7 Deadly Lemons, Team Zinja, and The Mob.

however, im gonna make a decent bet that this will be a large gathering point for other germans. not neccessarily inside, but it would be cool if all the germans would camp near it, so we could all be together.

EDIT: Damn headly, to bad. I know you've enjoyed it in the past.

·
Registered
0 Posts
I'll be heading that way for D-Day. However, I won't be on any side since I'm looking forward to joining the Tyrell Corporation. :) This'll be my first scenario and I read a big article on this one in particular in APG mag.

Anyone going to camp out on Friday? I'll be there for Castle Nights baby! I'm hoping to have about 20-25 people I know with me too! It's gonna be great!

I haven't played in 6 years (since my gear got stolen when my car was stolen). Whoo....can't wait!

Cheers,
Devilfish

PS: Skirmish.com/scenario.html is the link for the scenario page for Skirmish USA.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts