Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I think they rock. taste nothing like chicken, but who gives a crap

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Enriched wheat flour(wheat flour, niacin, reduced iron, thiamin mononitrate, riboflavin and folic acid), partially hydrogenated vegetable oil, shortening (contains one or more of the following: soybean oil, cottonseed oil), sugar, seasoning blend (dextrose, hydrolyzed corn protein, onion powder, monosodium glutamate, spice extractives, oleoresin turmeric and silicon dioxide to prevent caking), high fructose corn syrup, salt, sodium bicarbonate, monocalcium phosphate and soy lectithin.

nothing that looks/sounds like it goes cluck :shrug:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
so if it doenst taste like chicken...what do they taste like

O

·
0 Posts
There's of bocks of that **** on my computer desk...oh so tasty.

·
6,721 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
me 2, xcept mine is a box of "Chick'n Treats" lol

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
ah the tastyness. they are awesome pretty much the best in the world. my grandma used to have them stocked and Id never know what to ask for with them. and they would get sucked down so fast when I did get some at home my parents would get them. I think there is some upstairs.

I think letting them go bad either is now or should become a crime.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
I love em. So yummy. My grams also keeps em around. Only thing i dont like is that if you dont close the bag they get stale really quick

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Roadkill said:
I love em. So yummy. My grams also keeps em around. Only thing i dont like is that if you dont close the bag they get stale really quick
BUBBASR. said:
I think letting them go bad either is now or should become a crime.
thats the point. we gotta do something about the number of chicken biskits being thrown out by careless consumers.

·
Registered
297 Posts
aww dude, my bro eats those and lets out death ( if you know what i mean )

1 - 20 of 25 Posts