Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
here a little previeuw of my x7, he's not ready, some little details must be modded

here you find my list of mods

-Desert paint
-yes yes Low Pressure Kit finally
-Hopper silence mod
-Full Cylcone mod
-Fake Silencer mod
-Triple Battery mod in stock
-HP bottle mod
-Ball detent mod
-Egrip button mod
-Double connected HP bottle

*big ass scope with red dot
*laser (new laser in order 200mw)
*car thru stock
*flatline barrel
*selfmade silencer
*flashlight met pressure switch
*frontgrip
*weaver

so enjoy my pictures!
the pictures of the mods come later

note: it's all done by myself and my little nephew

the low pressure kit

·
(b '_')b
858 Posts
Not bad, some useless stuff there but nice effect. 9/10 because i bet it took time and effort to do it. How do you lug it around? Bet you get really tired really fast.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
thx ,and maybe useless stuff but the reason is ,i going for the looks, if i play i can always disable some stuff

·
Registered
162 Posts
Not a huge fan of the X7 or that paint job but all in all is a very solid looking marker. To make it look better I would add some sort of camo finish to it so the beige doesn't stick out like a sore thumb so much.

7.5/10

·
Registered
10 Posts
That thing looks deadly. I dont know much about the parts and stuff, or how functional it would be. But it looks absolutely killer. Congrats on a sick marker.

P.S. Is it very heavy?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
it's havy b ut not to havy to play, for all the stuff i payd (excluded the clothes) 2200 dollar, the expensive stuff are the marker with egrip,low pressure kit, scope,laser,flashlight,weaver,stock,cyclone parts

·
Registered
12 Posts
looks sweet, I would add something over the beige but other than that it rocks! 8/10 for sure, Does the sight and all that work well? I have a Tippmann ABT w? a red dot scope and its fairly acurate - to hell with what any stupid idiot says about it not being!

·
Registered
28 Posts
im taking it your a woodsballer or... desert? lol by the color of the gun. anyways thats a pretty BA marker :D Scope probebly doesnt do you any good but yea it does look good and you can always take it off so what the hell ill give you a
8.5/10 :)

·
Registered
35 Posts
I like a lot 9/10. Where do you play in the dessert tho lol? (sarcasm) that kind of confused me....

·
Registered
53 Posts
A darker colour than the beige, maybe more brown or yellow would have looked better, but the finish is not bad at all. Anyone who says your gun is to heavy needs to work out, just look at the weight of a real steel rifle. But, even for a guy who likes to use optics, that scope is ridiculous though.
7.5/10

·
Registered
45 Posts
I love how the cammo net draped over the marker just makes it melt into it's surroundings. Again scope isn't really functional when using pb markers nor is it ideal to look through with a mask on. It looks very nice though so ...... mmmmmmm 7/10. A respectable ranking considering some people put up pics and get raped with bad ratings. Very nice, have you played with it much?? Or have you played at all? It looks like it would be a killer scenario gun.

·
Registered
11 Posts
lol im sorry but that guns a little 2 long 4 me. i take it ur a "sniper" how far is the accuracy. Uve sure got the military look down. Ima have 2 give it a 6/10 cuz its 2 long but it seems like it wud perform ok and it looks cool^^

·
Registered
4 Posts
Thanks for making me feel welcome here. I liked the gun so i commneted on it. You dont like it then go **** your mother!

1 - 20 of 31 Posts