Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Check it out! I was going for the preschool wacky style.

Note: Im a graphics/web designer. This took me 2 min I thought it would be funny to have a banner like this =).

·
Registered
230 Posts
labelskate said:
who likes my new pic in my sig? lol
that is sure to piss off all the ghey apple users but wait arent all apple users ghey? thats what I heard.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hey! labelskate this is my thread! lol j/k its cooool.

·
Registered
561 Posts
Now all you gotta do is make that Kingman Owners banner a little better. I suggest making the background a different color. Maybe a picture of a cocker instead of the spyder, and cocker instead of kingman, yeah, that sounds good. ;)

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Bro it took about.... 2 min thats including me going to get something to eat during the making. I was ****ing around and that it was funny. Check my splash page on my website www.dsilverstein.com thats some other stuff I did as a coming soon thing. Or a screen shot of my site http://www.dsilverstein.com/images/dsss.jpg I know how to design thank you very much.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Me thinks fain is gonna rip you nuts off and shove them down your throat...Whats with all the editing to your posts. Don't edit we cant enjoy them that way....dousche.

·
Registered
687 Posts
mac's are awesome!!! down with the crashing pc's!!!!! sucker!!!

·
Registered
390 Posts
whats wrong with macs?

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
whats wrong with macs?
They're short, and they smell funny.

Heh, no, I hate windows, but the only alternative is a macintosh or unix-based system that all games and software come out several months later for, and which have a conspicuous lack of any sort of file sharing and/or hard to find programs (such as good midi composing programs, a variety of sound editing programs, etc.) It's a better system, but it just doesn't have the kind of support behind it that I'd like.

I'm waiting for a stable version of Lindows (A linux OS that runs windows apps) to come out. Is that out yet?

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I heard about Lindows it isnt that much money I may get it when that new better version comes out im not sure if its out. LOL yeah I edited it to 2 min cuase it really did take me 2 min not 5.

Im a windows user myself but macs are alright they are differnt and it takes a bit to get used to them im guessing. Plus you cant say they dont look cool :) but I like how on windows just about EVERY program runs for it.

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
but... you use Windows XP. It looks and tastes like a mac, but smells a bit foul. Anyway, I don't think graphics are an issue for XP users- but that's paid back doubly in compatability and reliability- which just aren't in XP.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
hmm you do graphic design and don't use a mac!?!?! thats messed up. Macs are sexy what? I have a vaio..now that is sexy.

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Shytkicker said:
I'm waiting for a stable version of Lindows (A linux OS that runs windows apps) to come out. Is that out yet?
The other day I was like, "If they combined Windows and Linux would they call it Windex?" and my friend's bro goes, "They already have it. It's called Lindows." I couldn't believe it! That is so crazy!

Anyway, I use to run W98, then it got screwed up, so now I run XP and I HATE it. It makes all my games & programs crash for no reason. Never had that problem w/ 98. I think I am going to try to switch to Windows 2000. Then learn & install Linux. And btw, you can get most things to work on Linux. It's harder than just running Windows, but it's possible. May be a bit glitchy though.

~Jinjiro

1 - 20 of 44 Posts