1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Dedomi said:

whoo hoo then cool music?

Well......

*lists all good songs there ever was*
lmfao, whoo hoo. How many songs do they go whoo hoo in? although i do know what song your talking about. You shouldnt be downloading songs you know...its illegal.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
actually, it's not. The Supreme Court declared that the RIAA had no legal standing in finding people and suing htem for downloading music. They had to drop all lawsuits and subpeonas and can't sue anyone else.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
actually, it's not. The Supreme Court declared that the RIAA had no legal standing in finding people and suing htem for downloading music. They had to drop all lawsuits and subpeonas and can't sue anyone else.

I just heard the other morning on CNN that they sue the companies still, but they have nothing in common, so they have to sue each one separatly. (thanks for the info too, now my dad has stop yelling at me for downloading)

·
Banned
546 Posts
I knew what he was talking about by the description... Heh. I really like that song. I suggest everyone downloads it. "Song 2" - Blur *Two thumbs up*

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
Cuey said:
I just heard the other morning on CNN that they sue the companies still, but they have nothing in common, so they have to sue each one separatly. (thanks for the info too, now my dad has stop yelling at me for downloading)
Downloading songs is NOT illegal.
Sharing them is.

-Jin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts