Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
That’s right, someone stole my keys

I was going out the door, keys in hand ready to go get my madre a little lighted tree to put in our yard, when I felt that familiar urge

That’s right, i had to take a poo

So I did, wiped, twice to be exact, pulled my pants up, walked out ready to go to target, and I noticed a serious lack of keys

Now its 7 30, and ive been looking since 3. I’m not sure how long that is since I’m no math whiz, but it feels like it’s been an eternity.

Now I need the help of all you pbf detectives to find out who stole my keys

The key suspect in the key theft is a jewish black midget, but I cant pin him to the crime scene, he claims he was at home lighting a manora

What a paper thin alibi if you ask me, so now by pbf brethren, solve this mystery

·
We The People
5,925 Posts
chromekilla said:
the key suspect in the key theft is a jewish black midget, but i cant pin him to the crime scene, he claims he was at home lighting a manora

what a paper thin alabi if you ask me, so now by pbf brotherin, solve this mystery
It very well could be him. Hanukkah ended on the 15th, so his alabi doesn't even check out. Hmm...

-Jin

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
Your keys are most definately being held hostage by an Armenian cookie bandit. He demands that you bring him exactly one and a half platypuses, and 3 chocolate chip cookies to 123 Michael Jackson lane while wearing nothing but boxers by 2:30am. Your mission, shall you choose to accept it Sir Tom, is to report to 123 Michael Jackson lane to retrive your keys. Good luck.

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Your keys are most definately being held hostage by an Armenian cookie bandit. He demands that you bring him exactly one and a half platypuses, and 3 chocolate chip cookies to 123 Michael Jackson lane while wearing nothing but boxers by 2:30am. Your mission, shall you choose to accept it Sir Tom, is to report to 123 Michael Jackson lane to retrive your keys. Good luck.

This message will self destruct in 5 seconds.

Armenians would not want teh keys. We make jewlery LoL.

My guess, backyard or bafroom.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
Fiki shut the hell up. I'm ****ing mission control, I know who stole the ****.

hatehatehate

Neg

You dont know where armenia is or how to even speak the language. And if you do its because of google. Rawr

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
Pr0ph3t said:
I know where Armenia is because System of A Down is from Armenia. Armenia is a former Soviet Bloc country who is in a constant state of turmoil.

And no, I didn't use google.

Yea they are. Oh well. The thief wasnt armenian for sure. And armenia isnt doing to bad now. If those damn turks and azerbajani stop attacking.

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
no pics, but it was a quicksilver bottle opener with a key to a ford explored, and a key to my accord. it also has the keys to my house but i jsut prefer to climb through my window

ohh, and they make noice when you shake them

1 - 20 of 63 Posts