Discussion Starter #1
in fantasy football:
kerry collins vs. chiefs
brett favre vs. browns
:shrug:

·
Registered
506 Posts
Since Collins still has his #1 receiver, and a better overall offense, I'd go with him. Even against the improved Chiefs defense.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Collins.... unless somebody dies in farves family. Because otherwise he will throw 3-5 interceptions and get about 100 yards lol.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
definately collins
hes pretty underrated as a passer, and randy moss it the best thing that ever happened to him because he loves chucking the ball as hard as possible and leaving it up to the reciever to make a catch

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
i know it was more of an inside joke with myself. i also think he is kind of wrong for not helping that rookie out with stuff, just letting him watch what he does. i guess he has no requirement to help new QB's but i think that he should take him under his wing and show him some tricks of the trade, especially if this is his last season and this is the kid who will preceed him.

·
Registered
2,061 Posts
People fail to see that the packers played an improved Lions team and they played in a dome. Farve has never played good in domes, never will. Brett farve is going to kill the browns especially if they are at home. Collins will have a terrible game if he cant get to moss, he wont get yards or TD's and the cheifs have a good defense this year. Go with Farve.

·
No comment
1,770 Posts
Last I checked Favre hasn't announced that this will be his last year, he can still come back next year, though the way this year has started it doesn't seem likely. Also, he never said that he wasn't going to help out "that rookie" (aaron rodgers), he was just trying to make the point that it's not his job to help aaron rodgers, his job is to play football, but that if aaron rodgers comes to him then he will help out. I thought Favre was gunna have a good year but I'm not too sure now that Javon Walker is out for the season. Oh, and by the way, I'm going to the Packers vs. Vikings monday night game, should be fun.

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
HuNtS said:
actually his thumb isnt an issue anymore... it's his ankle.. and i'd like to see you go out and start with those types of injuries... ya gotta give him some credit..
im not gonna give him credit because his gay consecutive games starting streak has screwed the team in the past

1 - 20 of 25 Posts