Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello, I am a 17 yr old junior in high school and well....what can I say paintball is the best. I live in Atlanta, Georgia and well me and a couple of friends are ready to move onto the next level. I am looking for players in the atlanta area that are seriously thinking about playing paintball on a team. well we live in Gwinnett and are looking for ballers who live near or close to us. I have a 04 Outkast Autococker HEHE I LUV THAT THING!!! So if you want to start and make a team IM me if to see if im online if not leave a comment. Thanx

·
Registered
3 Posts
i am interested

i shoot a dm4 but getting a ripper 2 in next week sometime
i can play front,mid, and back

where do u play at?

·
Registered
14 Posts
I live in ga 2. A TOWN STAY DOWN......... ne ways, I got a gz timmy. I play up at wildfire in snellville. Been trying to get friends to go play at classic, down in lithia springs. We got a 3 man. We are all pretty good, we just need to practice. I got my timmy, My other 2 friends are matrix freaks, one has a clean dm4 w/ v4 ramp and the other has a toxic matrix, with soo much stuff, its not even funny. Neways, we are tyingt o hit up a 5 man, so if ne one lives in the area.............ya know.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts