Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
do I biked 6-7 km to this camp ground at like 9/30. get there. all my frtiends are gone eh, so i mouched and got wilder and we went to the beach... skinny dipping.. boobers!

So we all swam naked. no one died.

We made it bacxk.. this one chuick is bauming HARd all shaky,, som im trying to get gher to calm donw. shers wilkdk man..

But yeah at the beach.. people are like hey man shine that light, ucz I brought my halogen light. So im shining and all the sudden one of chicks is nakid there.. tits and stuff.. som, eim like.. orry and turn away..

then we go to the camp, she tries to make out with me.. i decide no.. so i tell her a spooky storty insted.. she gets so freaked that she thinks its real and starts runnnign to save then,, im bnot no you crazy mutha..

than I bike home at like 1.30 through the woods and back roads. ..

get home.. my buddies waitnf or me.. so we hit the contraption and 3 times more.. damn i duont even know my name.. oh wait, ,derek

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
drunk much? i was gonna drink and go to a skin bar tonight but i aint payin for titties when ladies take it off for me all the time

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
i passed out for strange brew.. kind glad.. wuldnt be anle to actaully watch that

·
V8 Interceptor
2,125 Posts
Ashley was faking it.
Plugg and Webster are ****ing assholes.
All the others are idiots except Lewis, Shelly and Butler.

Edit- So you can say asshole, eh?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
What plugg and webster do? Just being loud and ****?

Something ****ty happen after I left or something?

D

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
phew. all that last night and then I got up at 10.30, biked into town in the damn heat.

And I swear,, the weather hates me.. It always seems like im biking into the wind both ways..

So I get there, have to wait for this newb at blockbuster to sort something out.. then bike to the mall... man I hate the mall.. didnt have the books I wanted.. so i just crashed in there for a bit.. Have huge sweat marks.. nice one on my ass.. The ladies were looking..

then I bike around and then home.. total of maybe.. 25 kms. Not too bad. Than I got a concert in town, might have to bike home or something.. then im biking about 10k up to a camp site at around midnight-1am and chilling up there for the night..

damn

1 - 20 of 28 Posts