Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like Saturday my neighbor (an older lady like 65ish) was driving to the mailbox, which is like a mile away, was driving and then she lost feeling in her fingers, then her arm, the her leg. She went off the road and mowed a pine tree (it was a TREE not like a little bush) which broke it in half, plowed through 2 yards and another tree and less than a half a foot from a propane tank. She is in the hospital for what everyone thought was a minor stroke, she was acting fine and everything. She called today to my cell phone, and she has kidney cancer that has spread to her brain. There is only one tumor and the doctor said that if they remove her kidney the rest of the cancer will die off. Just thought that I would share a story with everyone.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Barber said:
I told her if she ever needs anything just call me
Momma's boy! :p

That sucks. My Step-Step Grandfather had a stroke. I miss his lakehome, speedboat, and minibar. :'(

·
Registered
176 Posts
eherm this isnt april fools is it?

·
Registered
61 Posts
my mamaw had a stroke and the dumb-f*ck doctor didnt even know what the hell he was doing and he sent her home on painkillers and didnt even know she had a stroke and she almost died because of that and she cant drive now.......but last year she went bungee jumping and otherwise from her stroke shes in really really really good shape(when she bungee jumped she was 75!!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts