Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
IMO........dont get one all i had was problems save up a few more bucks and get an bko or save your money and get a spyder imagine it leaks all thye time the lpr is bad the trigger is like pulling a 500lb rock the bolt has tremendous blowback. if you already have one go to wall mart and buy a trash can and throw it in it. im not being a jerk i have had a bad experience with jt markers

·
Registered
380 Posts
Jt excellerators, are'nt supposed to be fast lol....and you had one prob you couldn't fix....by the way dont through it in the wally world trash, kevin wants to use it...

Edit-This goes into gun review forum...you know better. :eek: heh.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I cant say i have experienced the problems you did with my JT, of course a BKO is better and it cost more then just a few bucks over a JT. the trigger pull is 500lbs? the trigger pull on an ESP frame is much heavier then the JTs...the JTs is no more then heavier then that on your mouse..but dont get me wrong id take a $300 BKO over a $99 JT...but i also like tinkering with stuff and making things work better

·
Registered
40 Posts
it might just be you kyle see how your JT didnt work half the time you had it and then you didnt fix it so you got a b2k and now its broke and you dont no how to fix so it just might be you....

·
Banned
412 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
post raper all you do is attack my posts you eric and alex that is all yall do and this is a old thread and its my opinion so back off

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
you 2 need to knock it off, and that goes double for you billabong. if i see this again, we can begin "other" proceedings.

BTW, this normally would belong in the gun review section, but its not worth moving. your critique of the marker is unsatisfactory. i leave it here because not too many people come here.

·
Registered
380 Posts
Exactly....But yes, everyone has a bad gun....personaly you didn't own it long enough to know about it, but I dont know just my opinion. But when it did work it was pretty sweet, so don't want to scare off those who are thinking about buying one.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts