Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im calling whoever has done this out. Someone has created a myspace account with information i have posted on pbf. I want to know who the heck has been doing this and i want to know it now. I want to password and login email as well.

Mods if it is possible can i get help with ip tracking or anything? I really do not appreciate it and someone imitating me and using my pictures is illegal and i want it stopped now.

http://profiles.myspace.com/users/7799429

Fess up now, and ill be nicer than if you dont fess up.

-Dan

D

·
0 Posts
ill link it to the mod section to see if supas/admins can do some ip work for ya

seriously,, who has this much time and that little of a life.. go see boobs or something..

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
thank you very much for your guys help...id have done this in a more private place but i want to know what kind of person would do this. A friend of mine at another school pointed out the profile, and its all pictures and info that only someone from pbf has access too. Pictures of me with friends are up, and i doubt they appreciate being posted on the internet either.

Thanks again smalls.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i kinda feel sorry for whoever had time and the lack of maturity to do that to you dhill. gotta admit tho, least there is some nice ass on there :smokin

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
We won't take any action if who ever it is just steps forward but if we have to start looking for you it will be a definate ban.

Its this simple.

no regular members talk crap about who ever did it untill they are given a solid chance to fess up. People make stupid mistakes. Whoever made this one is being given a very solid chance to cut it out without being punished a simple pm to dhill is all that it takes explaining who you are and giving them the myspace password ect.

if you do not do this all we have to do is contact myspace. Tell them someone has been using identity theft...A serious crime btw and posting informtation there. We get your ip and find out instantly which member it is....then you get rocked.

Ill repeate it....just pm dhill now telling him it was you....Ill give you some time but my space will be contacted when I get back from work.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
we will just keep bumping this for you so it is seen...the last thing we need is a bunch of members ripping at his throat. just tell any online staff member when you need it opened or stuff like that.

·
PbF Administrator
3,361 Posts
There's not really anything I can do. If you email myspace and get the IP of the person that holds the account then I can find out whoever it is on here.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.