Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
just curious who all on here is going and if so what unit are you all going to be in

·
Banned
344 Posts
I wanna go, but I am going to the Michigan Monster Game instead (closer)

·
Your Worst Nightmare
5,270 Posts
Cockerkid63 said:
Im going...Team Amped...5 man...1 cocker (me) sig) 1 toxic matrix (fully upped), 2 impys.(fully upped) and 1 Angel speed..(fully upped...D-Day will pwn.
Please, it doesnt matter what markers your team has, they can still get owned by a 40 year old guy with a spyder.

Scenario isn't about speed... you'll learn young grasshopper

·
12,110 Posts
ITs still up in teh air right now. Not sure how my rents would be on me leavign for a road trip, but I'll just pull the responcibility card or something.

**** jerseys, I'll be rocking MARPAT at dday if I go.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
which one are u guys going to were either going to the one at skirmish in PA or going to Oklahoma for it.

road trip u could say.
btw were a 5man with ramping timmies taht shoot uber fast wow ill be knocking noobs and those 50 year olds over.
(meant to make fun of the =second poster)

but on a serious note. ill be rocking my speed if we decide to be german this year if not its 2 pistols i have for the landing and a tippy the rest of the time. if 2 weapins are gouing to be allowed.

·
Almost leet
1,999 Posts
My freinds wanna go to Oklahoma again this year, but i can try and get them to go PA 4 hour drive beats a 12 hour one anyways.

·
Registered
189 Posts
when are both the d-days? i really wanna go but i live in Colorado.... it would be a major road trip. i wanna go to a large scale scenario game sooo bad!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts