Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
1,183 Posts
yea i know a lot of kids who wear those belts, i guess they don't look bad but they aren't very good looking either

·
Registered
364 Posts
alot of people at my school wear those belts.

I would say 15-17yo. The "punk" style seems to favor those belts and the ones with the metal studs.

I just wear a belt I got from a military surplus store. $5, stainless steel clip(like the clip on most backpacks. Squeeze both sides to open) and woven nylon strap. This thing is gonna last me a lifetime if I don't lose it.

·
Registered
225 Posts
ImagineUser said:
I just wear a belt I got from a military surplus store. $5, stainless steel clip(like the clip on most backpacks. Squeeze both sides to open) and woven nylon strap. This thing is gonna last me a lifetime if I don't lose it.
That's what I use too but here I can get em for about 3 bucks. Next to leather belts(regular, without studs), they're the best.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
If you see a belt you like, wear it..

You people are being *****es judging him just because of a ****ing belt. your worse than they are..

·
i play for keeps
7,001 Posts
PBNewbie69 said:
If you see a belt you like, wear it..

You people are being *****es judging him just because of a ****ing belt. your worse than they are..

hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

did you notice the title of this thread?

"Whut do you think of this belt?"

get a ****ing clue deuschebag. he asked us to judge the belt.

·
Shine on Rick Wright
3,235 Posts
dhill0413 said:
hahahahahahahahahahahahaha.

did you notice the title of this thread?

"Whut do you think of this belt?"

get a ****ing clue deuschebag. he asked us to judge the belt.
hey good job, dick..

people saying "go out so we can cut ourselves" isnt exactly judging a belt is it

·
12,110 Posts
Penis.

I think its gaytarded. I have a plain old black nylon belt from the surplus store, but then I have a quicksilver buckle (which is scrathced as hell). I lost my military buckle, so I stole one from a friend.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts