Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, me and this chick have been talking a lot lately. She'll call me and tell me to go do something with her like go to the fair or something with her, but when I get there she doesn't even talk to me. So I call her and I'm like "What the hell, you wanted me to go and I went, then we like didn't even talk", and she says it's becuase I act different around my friends.

She said she wants to just be with me, which is pretty hard to accomplish. Her mom is like super lame and won't ever let me go over there, and I am always with someone else, or don't have a ride.

Then after I come home from someplace I go with her, she calls me or talks to me on AIM and says it's becuase I acted like I didn't even want to talk to her.

So, uhh, how exactly do I go about this situation?

And don't tell me to go after someone else, becuase this one is a good one. She calls people noobs and the tells them they got owned. Plus, she's super hot.

·
Let's hug it out
4,506 Posts
stalk her... :dodgy:

lol seriously

Just talk to her more often on the phone and AIM. And when you go somewhere with her and theres other people then get the girl and both of you ditch the guys and hang out by yourself. I've done it a couple times, it works out.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
Just go with your heart and emotions....

and don't forget to put on some Barry White.

D

·
0 Posts
yeah, I used to have it as an avatar I think, think it said barber=sexy and had rawr on the side.

good stuff

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
D_Smalls said:
yeah, I used to have it as an avatar I think, think it said barber=sexy and had rawr on the side.

good stuff
Yeah, I remember PMing you about it and I think it said something like "asshole".

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The problem is that her mom is really lame and never lets her go anywhere, so she only gets to go out with her friends. I don't really like her friends too well.

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
ahh...conflict of interest.......

This happens to my brother alot. Have fun. I'll just give you the same advice i did him. "If you can't tolerate her friends, then you may not be friends for very long"....

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ahmadi6490 said:
Get her to lie to her mom or sneak out when shes not home......
Yeah... she snuck out one time.... ruined her whole month of June.

Her mom is a baish. She wouldn't even let me go over there to watch Shaft.

1 - 20 of 47 Posts