Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why did God create frosh? Is their only purpose to run into me in the halls as i try to get to class b/c they can't figure out how to get out of the way of ppl. Why do they all cluster together? How come most of them aren't over 5'6"? How do they always know how to get exatly in my way? Can they even be considered intelligent? I mean a lifeform that sits in the middle of a busy hallway and is surprised when u step on them doesn't seem very smart ot me. Are they here to remind us upperclassmen what life was once like so we continue to not be gay?

This thread is to be a serious discusion about why freshmen (frosh) are allowed into highschools. And to determine the purpose of this. :dodgy:

tl;dr Today it rained skittles and all the children were happy and the ninjas came out of hiding to dance in the streets and eat skittles. :ninja:

·
Registered
1,852 Posts
freshman girls pwn all...there so pure, so ... fresh

·
Registered
2,227 Posts
we have grades 10-12 only too. but there is also a school for just 9th grade not too far away and you'll see the smart ones that have classes at our school 1st and 7th period.

hallways suck too. theres like 8000 people in a hallway that can only hold 200 max, and the black people are always like WTF DAWG get off me!

as if there is anywhere else to go :dodgy:

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Let me guess...you're a sophomore? Or a senior. Whatever.

Usually seniors don't really care anymore, though.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
the worst is when they're in a HUGE frosh group and they're all walking soooooo slooooowwwwww.... and you... being a senior wait till the minute bell rings until you head to your class... and of course if all goes smooth you make it just in time because you've practiced.. until you run into the mob of freshman that are walking about as slow as they possibly can...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Actually i'm a senior. I made this thread b/c well....this is the lounge. That and i successfully ran into 3 frosh where 2 halls connect (on runs along, and the other intersects parallel to it) b/c the morons all cut over at different times. Maybe i just hate them a little more now b/c they keep running into me.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Frosh stay at Juniour High where I live at. Soooo I'm just starting highschool yet I'm a Sophmore. Atleast I know what the **** I'm doing though.

·
PbF Supporter
4,738 Posts
Meh, they never really bothered me. The only thing they did to piss me off is try to be funny. Thats when I have to step in and set them straight with a china man beat down.

·
Registered
5,080 Posts
I hear ya... but sophomores are the worst; I was taking a leak in the bathroom, and some sophomore comes in and takes the thing next to me. I glance down instead of staring at the wall like "cool people do" and he says "if you look down you lose".... I say, excuse me? And he repeats himself. I ask him, do I even know you? And he says, no, and then repeats himself. I give him one of these: :sly: He then proceeds to ask me "are you a freshman or something" confusing my cold look w/ a stare of confusion, and I inform him that I'm a senior (cuz I am finally :hug: ). By then I'm done and I walk out, and he calls out "think you're cool or something?!"

.... fruit. If he talks to me again I may have to severely hurt him.

tl:dr sophomores are worse than freshmen and juniors.

1 - 20 of 60 Posts