Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i dont get why all the other states get snow and the one place it should be is here
i hate cold weather unless there is snow cause it makes it a little more fun
but so far here in wisconsin its just cold at least where i live
how much snow you guys got and where do you live

·
Banned
546 Posts
Häßlich said:
0 and counting since 1993.
DUDE! I remember that one time it snowed, but I thought I was younger than 5. I thought I was, like, 3. Anyway, I'm glad it doesn't snow. I hate the cold.

·
Registered
592 Posts
It snowed on my 5th birthday, thats why i remember it. So it was 1993. But that applied to the northshore, i dont know about you. It snowed while i was little and lived in Metarie once too i think.

·
ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTFU
5,450 Posts
Kittyloaf's back! Sorry...off topic, just saw it though.....

We got none right now, I'm angry about it. Snow is good or so I say...

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
We got like 6-8in. of snow last week. Still around too. BTW, I live in PA. I hate cold weather, but snow is pretty sweet.

I went sledding today, busted ass off of this snow ramp though. Went off it on this crappy Dollar Land Sled. Got like 3 feet off the ground, and like 6-7ft. distance. Landed hard, and messed up my arm trying to stop, smart move that was. :rolleyes:

·
Registered
562 Posts
started snowing this morning, and we got outta school at 1:30. they let us out cuz the roads were gettin bad, but everyone just goes out and drives around on em. haha. sh!t canning it all over. its great. i love snow. hopefully we got a late start 2morrow, its looking like it.

·
Registered
13 Posts
we get fluries every morning but no sticking

1 - 20 of 24 Posts