Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I played with a guy that had a viking, and man that gun kicked anus! Why is it so hard to find these guns, and why don't more people go for these guns?

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
I think the reason why more people don't go for these guns is for many reasons. One being that AKA doesn't sponsor professional teams. Another being they don't make that many. While SP is making tens of thousands of Impulses and Shockers each year, there are probably only about 5-6 thousand Vikings and Excals in existance. I think another one is that they are somewhat ugly. You can't deny that they aren't the prettiest gun on the market. Some players buy guns based on looks or milling designs, not on the actual quality of the marker.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
chromekilla said:
i dont know ted, immortal vik;s are some of the hottest guns ive ever seen
I'm talking about stock bodied Vikings.:) I don't think everyone has 1450 to blow on a gun. :eek: I would have to agree with you though. I would probably take an 04 gloss pewter Immortal Excal over my DM4.

·
Gone Forever
1,547 Posts
bunkertime said:
but they didn't do to good buissness wise w/ their Markers...

Yea they should have been gang-banged by SP by signing a contract that allows SP to get 100 dollars per marker. :looking

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
they are nice guns, but they get REALLY, REALLY boring. plus if u do anything to them you void the warentee. i think they are kinda over rated, dont really like the feel of them

·
I Vore You
13,323 Posts
I agree with Joe. I like to upgrade my guns. With a viking you buy it, then you look at it. Then you play a couple times and realize that you have the urge to upgrade. Then you sell the viking.

·
startx: command not found
3,991 Posts
i tried a viking and liked it alot, it had crazy mad bounce(prolly cuz of debounce 1) unfortionately i'm poor, and just have my bushy that I love so much. but i enjoyed shooting that viking, it made me happy in that fuzzy place...

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
for my next gun i want something i dont have to really upgrade and is reliable, but i would take a dm4 or an alias over a viking anyday

1 - 20 of 56 Posts