Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, I know ZAP paint is crap, but why do so many places ban it??? I could see reffs warning players that ZAP is a waste of money, but why ban it?

·
Banned
412 Posts
dude zaps core and rec series balls are $32 for 2000 rounds i have shot 3 cases of zap rec series threw my b2kpds and havent chopped a ball yet no friggin joke and they bust on people not in your gun!

·
Registered
4,186 Posts
jtpaintballer31 said:
dude zaps core and rec series balls are $32 for 2000 rounds i have shot 3 cases of zap rec series threw my b2kpds and havent chopped a ball yet no friggin joke and they bust on people not in your gun!

ummm do u no wat pds is?
thatd b y u havent chopped

·
King of the Fuster Cluck
2,064 Posts
i used to use zap because it was cheap......but there are alot better paints out there. I pefer wgp domination, ive never had it break in gun and it always breaks on impact.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
My local field uses zap primer for their field paint. I have experienced no bad stuff at all with zap. They use green orange and another local field uses yellow. I think its pretty good stuff actually.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,772 Posts
terrible1fi said:
alot of places consider ZAP paint to be a staining paint
Beleive it or not, it is not the field that is banning the use of ZAP, but their insurance carriers. It was explained to me that if a field uses a paint that stains, they are opening themselves to possible claims for replacement of clothing/equipment (not of players, but for the insured field owners).

Many fields limit the color of paint used on their airball fields for the same reason.

I have never used it, so I can't offer an opinion about it.

·
Registered
233 Posts
Smitty said:
My local field uses zap primer for their field paint. I have experienced no bad stuff at all with zap. They use green orange and another local field uses yellow. I think its pretty good stuff actually.
have ya used any of the zap SPANK lately? It's purple shelled, soft, oily, dull purple fill and not one single round ball in all the 4 cases I got. I used to really like the spank when it had the dark green shell and a nice pink fill and the balls were ROUND. They changed something!

1 - 20 of 25 Posts