Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
sure, and that little kid cussing out the asian woman at a kwik-e-mart ("gimme my change biatch!") is my little brother :rolleyes:

·
Registered
375 Posts
Haha ive had that thing for a couple years.. i forgot about it. The one where theres a cat on a bed and someone makes a really loud noise and it jumps into the wall is better haha both of em made me laugh.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Targ3tPractic3 said:
Haha ive had that thing for a couple years.. i forgot about it. The one where theres a cat on a bed and someone makes a really loud noise and it jumps into the wall is better haha both of em made me laugh.
I saw that one awhile ago and downloaded it onto my computer. After that I found this huge clip of like 40 cats doing funny things, its like 4 minutes long with music and everything I love it.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
cats are awesome like that....my cat just bugs my dog all day. That little kid deserved it. He was cruizin around in the cats turf.

for those of you who haven't seen the cat crashing into the wall...I decided to upload it for you

http://www.uploadit.org/bubbajr/Comedy---Cat-crashes-into-wall.mpeg

if it doesn't play then you need to save as.

·
Registered
6,997 Posts
we were at a party and some kid gave a cat speed...cuz he's gay. anyways, they had this couch parallel to the wall and the cat crawled up on it and started running into the wall until it broke its neck. that isn't very ninja ;P

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
my bros cat owns all other cats. its a purebread siamese and if it wants to do something and you wanna hold it she will let you just keep holding her

mostly cause shes too stoned to care but still

-edit- for the record, all you straight edges, please do not tell me im mean for geting a cat high. studies show that animals love being high. i bet health class never told you that elephants eat old fermented fruit to get drunk and that monkeys eat psychodelic bugs did they??

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
I wonder if you could get a gecko stoned. Anyway that cat is pimp it totally took the midget down.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts