Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
to suck my...

arrgggg we have a bunch of feminazis downtown protesting bullcrap and its really starting to get annoying. the hippies were one issue- now the feminazis? we gotta do something about them.

·
Registered
3,007 Posts
my new english teacher thats coming next semester is supposed to be a feminist.... this should get interesting seeing as how my freinds like to make jokes like "Make me a sandwich *****!"

D

·
0 Posts
i respect what they think..

but i dont care what they say men and women are different. Sure they should be treated the same as men, but we arent equal. In general they are better at some things and in general men are better at other things..

spud, just go up to one and knock them out.. if you can punch a guy, you should be able to punch a girl. Youd be sexist if you didnt hit her.

seriously, they get on my nerves so much.

·
pink floyd>you
2,084 Posts
D_Smalls said:
i respect what they think..

but i dont care what they say men and women are different. Sure they should be treated the same as men, but we arent equal. In general they are better at some things and in general men are better at other things..

spud, just go up to one and knock them out.. if you can punch a guy, you should be able to punch a girl. Youd be sexist if you didnt hit her.

seriously, they get on my nerves so much.
couldn't have said it better. My mom graduated college majoring in Women Studies. not fun...

·
Registered
11,482 Posts
i hate how they say women are smarter. Everything feminists do just makes me hate them more. I do not however hate women, just dumb *****y feminists.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Spudchucker said:
to suck my...

arrgggg we have a bunch of feminazis downtown protesting bullcrap and its really starting to get annoying. the hippies were one issue- now the feminazis? we gotta do something about them.
The hippies were what put the "special" in "special" cookies. Woah special is a funny word. Hehe special.

Back on topic: Feminazis suck its basically useless right now.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
i got po'd at my civics teacher freshman year. she was this black lady that was rascist, femenist, sexist, etc. she was a pita

·
Cunning Linguist
2,273 Posts
One of my professors insists that we not call our students 'guys' because it may offend some girls, but I think that guys has become such a generic term that it applies to people of both (all???) genders. If I were calling them 'men' or 'boys' I could see the problem, but guys is pretty generic. Instead she calls us 'gang' which I could take offense to. I'm not involved in any sort of gang activities. I don't carry concealed weapons and sell drugs or wear gang colours and go gangbanging, why should I have to accept being called 'gang'. People are just too damn sensitive, you can take offense to anything if you want to, but you don't need to take offense to anything if you relax a little.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
^ yup

I agree with smalls, if they want to be equal they should be able to get in a fistfight with a guy. what's that? its not fair that a man hits a woman? oh wait that's sexist ya dumb *****, suck it up

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
sNoW PIrAnHa said:
The hippies were what put the "special" in "special" cookies. Woah special is a funny word. Hehe special.

Back on topic: Feminazis suck its basically useless right now.
I respect the hippie movement for that; without them, the dank-brownie recepie would not have been discovered! (who would have thought you had to saute` it in butter!?)

topic: I hate femenists. Sure, they were god to have around in the 40's - 70's when women weren't bosses, stock brokers, pilots, etc. but now, it's irrelevant. Look at bea youngs and the Femme Fatales, Fat ladys Charm, etc.- they're women and they can play in the big leagues with guys like Ollie, Rob Straudinger, and BC. Women are totally capable as being good at stuff as guys are. (my grammer was all wrong, but My math tudor left 2 hrs ago so my brain was used up doing Proof's and studying, so f*ck grammer!!!!)

·
Registered
2,158 Posts
I hate this type of stuff. They want equality, fine, that i can agree with, but expecting to be treated "better" than everyone else? is that really equality? no. If i hired a woman to do a job, i'd make them work just as hard as everyone else. And no, we weren't created equally, or we'd all be a bill gates.....

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
We have 2 protests a week downtown for sure. Until the war in iraq is done. But there are really random ones that suck. Like feminazi's, anti bush. ALL THE TIME FOR ANYTHING. Annoying. I was thinking it would be cool to bring 10 freinds with timmies and unload on them. But its just a fantasy of mine.

·
Registered
917 Posts
Lessee here... Femanazis suck. Writing an essay now for a contest about how women have it infinitely better than guys culturely. Harvard sucks, anyways.

Next time I hear a women b*tch about rights and men having more power, I will slug her. I'd do the same if a guy did it.

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
You guys need to come up to SF and berkeley, you shoulda seen the bush **** and the war ****. I don't like bush but I'm not gonna go get beat by some cops to show it.

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
repeal the 19th amendment.

I said that in front of my girlfriend and she didn't get it...didn't know which one it was so we went on about alcohal being illegal for a while. was funny.

my girlfriend always goes on about how she can beat me up...then I just hold her down and tickle and she shuts up pretty fast. she is crazy ticklish and Im a man so I don't know what discomfort feels like. Men are strong women are weak. Ask any man and he will tell you.

Don't get me wrong I just feel like every time a woman gets in power I want to kill them.

ever seen a woman in the military. Ive heard a dozen stories of these trailer trash hoochies who go in. get pregnant before they are deployed and are given more pay to stay home. BULL****.

Women are great at having kids. if guys could grow nicer racks and have kids I think we wouldn't even need chicks. that would be cool.

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
haha whats that movie where arnie, the manliest of all men, gets pregnant?

yea me and some buds when out spit ballin :D we kept 5 loaded straws each and just unloaded as we drove by. it almost sounded like a paintball game with all the spattering of napkin on posterboard

·
Registered
285 Posts
This equality **** is a ***** in my midget hockey league (guys 15-18) there are 2 girls teams, Who are there to prove they can play with the "boys" .Theyre no where near as good as us and when we play them body contact isnt allowed.Although they can it us as much as they want. The reffswho are girls also when we play the girls teams call a penalty on us if we even look at them funny but they always slash at our groins and hit us with theyre sticks(cause theyre to weak to hurt us without a weapon) 2 of the biggest butches rammed our smallest player into the net and busted his knee and no penalty was called it's such bs. But we can't fight back cause "no one can hit a girl."

1 - 20 of 26 Posts