Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 98 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited by Moderator)
i used to be a member of the forum site **************** anda lot of the britts there constantly flame us Americans in the forums.what is this big grudge they hold against us?ya think its cause we kick their asses in big tourneys or somethin?if you've been to that site and seen this or know of it then plz post here.

·
Registered
69 Posts
i know a chic from germany and she said that alot of people over there dont like us ... lol but she said that they think we have a holiday every day, like a pajama day and a hat day and stuff like that... she said they make fun of us on german radio about it and i kept tryign to tell her we didnt have holidays like that but she kept saying yeah you do its on your calenders

·
Registered
69 Posts
lol well hitlers long and gone and they have some democracy we set up for them now... lol

·
Registered
2 Posts
I can see it now
GUY AT GERMAN RADIO STATION - "Well we got our arses kicked in WW2, How can we get back at them."
OTHER GUY - "Ooo ooo I got it, we'll make fun of them on the radio! Yes!!! We'll say they have a bunch of silly holidays!!!!!!"
FIRST GUY - "YEAH WE'RE GONNA GET THEM SO BAD!"

·
Registered
69 Posts
haha... this is enough making fun of germany... german girls are very hot... very ***y accent :-D

·
Registered
69 Posts
yeah they are easy lol

·
Yay! whoops! yay!
3,028 Posts
Future Fighting Machines on Tech TV is a British show. And you can tell off of that, they hate us. Its funny, cuz we have a much larger budget and better technology, and they are always saying we waste so much and screw up alot of stuff. Well ya know what? The revoltionary war was like 200 years ago! You didn't get America, its time to get over that. :)

·
Registered
103 Posts
lmfao! I know a guy from england, he wears cream yellow shirts

·
Premium Member
16,148 Posts
they hate us...
1) we're more popular and more powerful
2) whenever they come to america, someone calls them gay (hehe :devil: )
3) they think that they are the best, and then we prove them wrong

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yah and they hate the spanish to.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #17 (Edited)
it was also funny how they tried to sound soo intelligent by using words you couldn't understand.one time, i threw in a comment about how they shouldn't hate our asses since we prevented them from becoming part of the Nazi empire and one of them said "What a tired old cliche, show up late and claim all the glory." We had no reason to enter the war as early as they did. We didn't even really have to fight the Germans. The Japs were our main enemy! What a ungrateful bunch of bastards the guys at that site were!

·
baller for life
1,231 Posts
Aggression said:
Future Fighting Machines on Tech TV is a British show. And you can tell off of that, they hate us. Its funny, cuz we have a much larger budget and better technology, and they are always saying we waste so much and screw up alot of stuff. Well ya know what? The revoltionary war was like 200 years ago! You didn't get America, its time to get over that. :)
haha, ya and they rarely ever compare us to their stuff cuz they know that wed win everytime. they compared a battleship that they havent even developed yet to the one we have in service right now and it demolished it.

all i can say is that if any other country thinks were stupid, they can go suck on something cuz everyone knows that we dont have holidays everyday, we have the best army, were the best at everything (i.e. the olympics), we have basketball, and we dont have to use a bunch of stupid lies to make other countries look bad even though we are the best country and thats not the propoganda talking

·
Registered
103 Posts
Yah thats hilarious, another funny thing is right before pearl harbor, the chinease emperor said "They will mourn, but they will soon come to accept and embrace the future." or something like that, he couldnt be more wrong, we dropped 2 fushion bombs over his dumbass lol haha:devil:

1 - 20 of 98 Posts