Votes: 6 18.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering why they dont make any PS2 or XBOX games on paintball at least i dont think they have any 4 PS2 or XBOX?

any way how cool would that be?:confused:

SAY if you think they should or shouldnt have paintball games for PS2/XBOX why?

O ya and i how i post paintball vids i have a movie on how paintballs are made . . .:)

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
I'm designing one, at the moment, for a Game Art and Design scholarship. If I had some webspace, I'd upload some eye candy for ya all, but it's really just a mock-up. I'm not actually making the game (yet, if at all). It's a top-down shooter style. Ideally, it would have spoof brand names, unless I could get enough manufacturers to sign off on it, but gameplay would be centered around the strategic movement and frantic button-mashing to get the most speed out of your marker. (think something like the dual trigger buttons on a PS2) I would assume something of a story-mode, starting out with woods-ball and progressing deeper and deeper into tourney-ball, along with more expensive markers and team-building options and sponsorship deals.

Of course, the wood-ball arenas would be the main stage for more 'for-fun' playing, like "Capture the Flag" (as opposed to center-flag), President, Down-but-not-out, etc.

Two player mode would ideally be either co-op, or head-to-head with each player as the team captian, and a bunch of Non Player Character goons lighting up the arena.

Stuff like that. Any thoughts?

(And yeah, I'd go FPS, only that it'd just be Counter-Strike with paintballs. Going for more of a 'fun-for-all-ages,' 'parents,-buy-this-for-your-kid' kinda thing.)

·
Banged
5,579 Posts
check out a post i made in the video games fourum concerning the new x box paintball game, ive got screen shots taken at hunington beach but cant upload em for some reason

·
Registered
837 Posts
that would kinda be cool, and kinda suck. cause if some nerds got it and they beat the game and got realy high scores ans sh1t they would think they would be good in real life.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts