Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
I'm a big soft teddy bear
3,675 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

www.dasd-adm.org

there is my school website proving i had no school.

:sly: i just dont get school administrations.

edit: those cracks arent from earthquakes or anything, i just need to re-pave my driveway. the point of the pic is to show the horrid roads.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
maybe its a conspiracy? there's probably a leak in one of the cannisters of nuclear waste that is stored in your schools basement, which caused one of their super monkey to mutate and is not loose in the school. the feds are tryin to keep it contained. fox moulder is on his way over cuz he heard the monkey was an alien with psychic powers and could tell him what really happened to his sister.

·
Registered
321 Posts
onesikpup said:
maybe its a conspiracy? there's probably a leak in one of the cannisters of nuclear waste that is stored in your schools basement, which caused one of their super monkey to mutate and is not loose in the school. the feds are tryin to keep it contained. fox moulder is on his way over cuz he heard the monkey was an alien with psychic powers and could tell him what really happened to his sister.
Your an idiot.

We all know the monkey was actually a sea creature with psychic powers. geez...

but i seriously wonder what it could be (i go to the same school as unforgiven). unless there is nuclear waste under EVERY school in our district, and monkeys! uh oh.

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
im w/ swimboy.....

ya i go to their skool too.....and iv been absent all week

7 day weekend for me!!! w000t
im goin to school tmrw tho :p

learning is power (captain planet tought me that)

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
im sick...again...so i havent gone to school for the past 2 days...so all my friends are at school when i can sleep...sucks to be them...lol

your school is messed btw..lol

·
Registered
2,515 Posts
no no no

i can understand downingtown school board perfectly

ok...."its a beautiful day outside and i dont wanna sit in my office and do schoolwork sooooooooooooooo"...."NO SCHOOL!" "we'll just say we thought it would snow ;)"

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
lol...i could see some people doing that...like my high school principal...hes awesome

our superintendant (sp?) is gay though...she wont call off school unless there is at least 6 inches of snow or really bad ice...other than that nope

but yea Mr. Ritchie (principal) is awesome...for PE sometimes he comes in (i have it 1st hour) and starts playin the games with us...in english one time we had to do a report on one of our hobbies and we got to work in groups of 2 and 3...so 2 of my friends and i (all play paintball) did ours on paintball

well for our presentation we wanted to show how a paintball gun works and everything so we asked him if we could bring in our guns, are tanks, and paintballs and shoot them for our presenation...and he let us

he made us set up a little section in the gym with tarps and wood...so for our presentation we shot at targets spray painted on ply wood...since it was during class and everything...all the other classes were quite and heard us...so a bunch of teachers ran into the gym because they thought it was a shooting

my principal>yours lol..probably

EDIT: 600th post

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
we got the week off.

Why?

Because I'm agg

And also we have this thing called presidents week.

·
Retired
4,332 Posts
im at home too.....but i got the next 5 weeks off. well, not really off per say, im babysitting my own kids. the wifey had surgery last week and cant do anything "strenuous" for 6 weeks (like driving, walking up stairs, lifting babies, cooking, laundry, cleaning....all the crap she normally does around the house), she's not even allowed to sit upright for a long period of time. so, i get to do her job and my juob at the same time w/o leaving the house.

yay for me....sorta.

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
I'm at school haha. This class is so easy so I'm on nation all hour but I came here today.

Yeah it's like 52 outside, sucks for you guys.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts