Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Past week or two, it's been very cold. The high for a lot of days was 11 degrees. It has been around 0 - 20 for a while now. But today, well **** it gets up to 69 degrees. Rain and cloudy all day, but I still took the motorcycle out. Now, fast forward to tonight. Weather is still beautiful and then all of a sudden I hear all this ruckus in my living room and what sounded like my apartment was going to fall down in trembles. I checked it out and felt like I was going to be blown away. Or atleast knocked down. Wind gusts of 78mph. Or that's all I've seen confirmed. Will have to try and catch the news, I'm sure it was higher. Leaves were being blown in a circular rotation, and when there was lighting, the whole entire sky was dark blue and kind of greenish.

All this **** in December. This stuff doesn't happen until like April/May. Man the weather is ****in up. Now it's supposed to snow tomorrow and be like 41. Not cold enough to stick so it's just going to be messy.

I can't wait to move somewhere warm year-round.

·
Pointless thread poster
576 Posts
uhhh... green sky = possible tornado...

·
Taking Back Control
2,191 Posts
up here in wisconsin we got some serious fog, which blows cuz we got to drive up to green bay tonight for some serious christmas action up at my aunts house. bastard manager scheduled me for tomorrow so no packer game for me....bastards.

·
I'mma Let You Finish.
7,445 Posts
Yeahp it was 65-70 today. Had a big party last night so I didnt really wake up till 4 or so this afternoon. But I just got back from spending some of my gift cards at the mall and it was nicee outside.

I'm wearing shorts and a tshirt. Wind is pretty ridic though. That sucks.

wes.

·
teh car guy
1,292 Posts
what gets me is that about 8 years ago we had this same weather in december. First week of january we got hit with 3ft of snow and didn't have school for two weeks. I wounder if this is what to come

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Its been pretty bad in Chicago. It was -4 °F when I got here. Then it starts going above freezing and the snow melts while its raining. Then it goes back to freezing and there's all this ice. Then it goes off again and snows a ton more (about a foot and a half). Day after guess what happens. Thats right, it goes to like 50 and starts raining like crazy. Now there's water everywhere.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts