Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 122 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
legal what? your mommy and daddy handed it to you thats pretty gangster...I would be proud of the fact that my parents got cash. If you worked for that and paid off all your other stuff and this is your spending cash then you might be gangsta but your mommy hooking you up to buy a gun is dumb.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
im not gonna pretend that my parents arent rich, and really i dont care wut people on the internet think of me. anyway, i bought the works, ebladed it, spent around 700 on it then sold it for 900. AM I to believe people dont get money for their bday and christmas? I think not.

since when is having money something to be ashamed of?

·
Gates Boxing Club
7,065 Posts
exactly, someone who tries hard should have money to play with and to give to the family. a person being a good dad, and working hard to be able to keep the family happy is nothing to be ashamed of as a dad

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yup. My dad just sold 20 acres of land in AZ for 2 million. Do u think he will keep it all to himself? No, because hes not a greedy bastard. He will give some to his family, and being that he and my mom have been divorced for 12 years, me and my sis are his family. That being said, im hope im gonna get a sweet ass car when I get a license.

1 - 20 of 122 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.