Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i got my tank filed today at 4000 psi and went out and played some with my brothers and i turned it on to 200 for operating power and it wasnt shooting very far so i turned it up to 250 and it was shooting alot better.... so we are playin and i reload my Egg 2 twice and after i look down i have gone through 1000 psi already..... is this normal or is somethin on my low pressure not set up right? cause i thought the vikings were supposed to be very efficent and this seems to be useing alot of gas..... :shrug: :shrug: :shrug:

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
1. Please read the rules and learn where to properly post.
2. You must get the dwell and operating pressure in sinc to get the best effiency.

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i know where to post but no one every goes into the AKA forum anymore thats why i asked in here this is paintball chat and i though it would be ok cause it pertains to paintball sorry if i made anyone mad

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
and if it help my gun didnt come with a manual so i dont know how to adjust the Lp or the dwell and i dont even know where the dwell is im very new to the Vikings

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
lol i love how if someone doesnt know something or refers to something wrong on here they dont get it explaind to they or corrected nicely but instead they get belittled and made to feel stupid for asking a question bye all the immature people on here .....its people like you TheInvision23 that make newbies scared to ask things cause they are afraid they will look stupid....... thankfully there are some very cool helpful people on here that arnt JERKS and are willing to help the less informed people like me out

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Paintballa44574 said:
because its a viking
That made me laugh, just a little.

What noids do you have? Do you have a tool kit? If you do not have a tool kit do not adjust the LPR pressure. Is your Viking lubed? I don't have enough information to help you.

Also, the people who are good with Vikings are the ones who go to the AKA forum.

-Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
no idea what noids and i dont have a tool kit i havent lubed it yet this was my first time playing with it and i dont know where i need to llube it at and how often

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
What year is your Viking?

You are supposed to put 2-3 drops of oil in the ASA both before and after you play. Once the oil is in the ASA you are supposed to fire 100 times or so. It is also recommended that you put oil behind your hammer.

-Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
its a o3 viking ..
i have a armagedon on my Viking and on the guages it says use no oil so where am i supposed to put the oil cause i cant et to the ASA

·
Registered
2,416 Posts
Then you most likely have MAC noids if they are stock. What is your dwell set at? Average dwell for MAC noids is around 14. Put oil into your macroline and air up then.

-Mike

·
Premium Member
13,027 Posts
MP11 said:
What year is your Viking?

You are supposed to put 2-3 drops of oil in the ASA both before and after you play. Once the oil is in the ASA you are supposed to fire 100 times or so. It is also recommended that you put oil behind your hammer.

-Mike
I thought you only had to dry fire 10 times?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts