Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whenever I switch threads a thing pops up prompting me to enter my user name and password i take it you shouldnt enter anything cause its probly the hackers doing and hell just get ur name and passoword. Am i right?

·
Wheeeeee!
1,366 Posts
well, it's one of two things. Either the "hacker" has it set up to record whatever information you enter, or it is an admin login prompt, set up to encourage people to try and guess the user/password for it.

Either way, don't enter anything. If it's the latter, and you actually get logged in as an admin, or some-such, you're going to look very suspicious when this gets sorted out.

Just a tip.

·
Registered
285 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah i just changed it, this is a major pain in the ass i want that guy to get busted. Oh well now we have one superconcentrated forum where everyone will be, and questions will be answered in seconds.

·
Registered
4,351 Posts
DuoDSG said:
I would highly recommend everyone to change their password until all this is sorted through. Just to make sure.
Crap I just entered my pass and name in there. Damnit. Ok i have to change it.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
I suggest EVERYONE, especially those who DID use that windows prompt to enter in their login info, to change their passwords. He had access to ALL accounts, even the admins, which is the reason why he was able to demod me and make the rest of the forum invisible.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.