Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Bang Bang Bang
1,615 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i need to blow some steam off...i figured this would be the best place to do so.

K, today is the day we leave before the tourney and as of 5 minutes ago i got a call. Its from the captain, hes 30 or so and isnt pullin shenanigans. Ryan, who has got in trouble a couple times lately, nothing huge, cant go tomorow. the night before we leave the next day. Ryans mom is an idiot. She says she has to be a parent and do what is best.WTF is this bull****. its the night before the tourney, and weve put in hours of practice and money into this. its total bull****. What makes it worse is that my team likes pulling practical jokes...therefore, i have no clue if its true or not. this is complete shenanigans. im just too pissed for words right now. an example of how stupid his mom is..he had to have over a 5 minute conversation with her on how to spell THE over the phone. yes, THE. shes a moron..to believe she teaches 1st graders..

[/rant]

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
Thats why you always have an extra player. So if you are playing 7 man...ahve 8-9 guys on the team incase something like that happens.
I hope it tis just a prank

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
yea i hope its a prank, that sucks dude.

·
Registered
1,307 Posts
D_Smalls said:
hes 30.. and his mom is grounding him?
no i think he said another team member is grounded. the captain just told him.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts