Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
friday night: do some drinking and go to a punk show. Later I go down to the bar section of town where there are loads of drunk chicks had some fun there and did some sitting around with friends and lady girls. Ok night would have made the weekend ok right there. Get to my friends house (jerad) about 2 or 3 in morn and drop.
Sat: Wake up 730 jump in friends car (mitch) with jerad and another friend and drove to minneapolis minnesota about 3 and a half or 4 hours. I drove because they don't go to the citys much. Me being a paintball douche I travel alot :) Get there and the element skaters mike vallely bam margera and just a load of good skaters whippen out mad vert tricks. Mikes band played rocked pretty good had some good stuff. Then CKY kicks it out. Im standing right next to don vito for a while while hes complaining about how hot it is he was sweating like a fatty don't know why. Pretty much everyone from viva la bam was there. One of my favorites to talk to was tosh townend the dude was crazy always building the crowd. After the demo I noticed him just running around the mall. He was following security guards around. Messed up. G
sat night: got home about 10 and went downtown right away talked with some lady girls and sat on the lake for about 2 hours or so just hanging out no details there. Went back and gave our cops a good run for there money just annoying the **** outa them. At one point though my friend was walking down the middle of the road when a bike cop slamned on his breaks behind him. he did a summersault (sp) into the ditch and the biker cop and 2 on the gator where going crazy laughing. Got home around 3 and went to bed. sleep day today so wootles.

·
to lazy to change avatar
1,777 Posts
Bubbajr. said:
Get there and the element skaters mike vallely bam margera and just a load of good skaters whippen out mad vert tricks. Mikes band played rocked pretty good had some good stuff. Then CKY kicks it out. Im standing right next to don vito for a while while hes complaining about how hot it is he was sweating like a fatty don't know why. Pretty much everyone from viva la bam was there.
OMG, you lucky *****. yup, that right there just proved the thread title correct

·
Registered
898 Posts
Well....last night I spent half my day and then went to the movies with four 21-year old college girls. My sister was home and brought her four friends...it was much fun for me. Went and saw Dodgeball again.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
security was a bunch of douches. they literally would storm into the crowd everytime a mosh would start up. Like 15 guys in a row just rushing into the crowd and beating on whoever was causing the "trouble" then pulling them out and making them sit out side the barrier. One kid punched a guard and got hauled out in cuffs. Another hit the cops hat up into the air and everyone was trampling on it.
but a couple pics mainly video since my camcorder takes pretty pathetic pics.

·
Registered
2,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
thats not as good sorry man. the thing is I go drinkin alot and you can only do that so much. Good music and activities to go with the drink so keg is fun but other stuff is better.

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
AwpDaWhales said:
Gosh i hate cops! alway doing stupid things like upholding the peace. Stupid pigs. I wish could have been their so i could be mad ridein my board, rippin mad vert trix and hangin out with my fellow "cool" sk8erz all while getting retarded faced and runnin around makin an ass of myself. Yeh thats right Go sleep away your life you stupid hippy. God I hate hippies :mad:
Wow....

-Rory

·
Banned
3,571 Posts
paintballjunk12 said:
No myweek rocked,
Friday:star trek marathon, all day, o yea
Attempt 1 at teh funnay: Failed

·
NORTHCOAST HARDCORE
6,318 Posts
made a lil under 4000 doing nothing at my grad saturday. my cousin got drunk enough to eat moths, quite funny to watch. balled all day yesterday, went to 2 parties last night, hit on my friends sister and was actually kinda getting somewhere even though she is 13 (hey, she looks a lot older). i cant remember what i did friday, i know i went to a party then went to my girlfriends for a few hours.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts