Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, lately I have noticed most of the announcers hate Kentucky. Not just basketball, not just football, but everything Kentucky. Watching the LSU game, the announcers trashed them, they definitely did during the Florida game. And Saturday was the same thing against Tennessee.

And of course, it is no surprise dicky V hates Kentucky basketball. So my question is, why do they seem to hate us?

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The LSU wasn't that bad,becuase nobody expected UK to win so they never really mentioned it. It was mainly the Florida game, and Tennessee game. Oh well, who cares. Im off my tangent now lol.

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
lol.... Gardner webb...

Well, they won a bowl game last year, and they will be playing in another this year.

As for basketball, I can understand the hate there. They used to dominate in basketball. Kinda like the patriots in the NFL. :rolleyes:

·
I was saving that bacon
7,177 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I like indiana, but Ohio people.... I cant stand most of them. Atleast the ones that come down here during the summer and annoy the heck out of me on the lakes. Except this one girl amanda, I wouldnt mind seeing her again lol.

·
That's Hot
3,914 Posts
The reason I hate Kentucky is because of the license plate slogan they had a few years back (they've changed it now, I found out):

"Kentucky...Where education pays!"

I'm all right with most of the people from south of the river, but I can't stand how everyone acts like UK is top dog. No.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts