Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question for the mods, why was Mike de-modded? It seems rediculous to de-mod probably the most knowledgeable member on the board (aside from me, of course:) ) I would loose all respect for the administration team if Mike was not modded again. And this is coming from the person who was almost banned by Mike TWICE. I will refuse to post on these newb filled forums if Mike isn't granted his moding responcibilities again.

·
Banned
901 Posts
Tell everybody why...

Tell them that I was demodded without being spoken to first, or even having it discussed amongst the mods.

Tell them I was demodded because of something I had no control over...i.e. the sabman thread that I knew about beforehand but was powerless to stop.

Tell them that I am under consideration of being banned for this.

And lastly, tell the administrator who demodded me (not gonig to name names) to use his head and THINK before he does drastic crap like this.

Mike

·
Registered
23 Posts
wow... ive been lookin on these forums for a while and im still a newb to how it all works (not to paintball tho) but dude mike uve been pretty **** helpful to about everybody... and that jus aint coo that u get de modded for some crazy ***hole who has a grudge against pbf...

·
Banned
901 Posts
Mike said:
Tell everybody why...

Tell them that I was demodded without being spoken to first, or even having it discussed amongst the mods.

Tell them I was demodded because of something I had no control over...i.e. the sabman thread that I knew about beforehand but was powerless to stop.

Tell them that I am under consideration of being banned for this.

And lastly, tell the administrator who demodded me (not gonig to name names) to use his head and THINK before he does drastic crap like this.

Mike

·
Registered
16 Posts
I'm new here and am not trying to insult, bash, flame, or make fun of anyone in any way possible. serioulsy.
I've looked through pass threads and I see any posts involving Mike, everyone shows the upmost concern for him and they proceed to flame anyone who does not agree with him.

I haven't talked to him or anyone else on this forum besides "s0d" but that's cause I practiclly live with the guy, so I don't know if he's a pro paintball player on a team or the maker of this forum or what.

I was just wondering why bother what happened to him, im sure if he's in charge everything will be ok soon enough.

again, not trying to cause any trouble in anyway what so ever at all.

·
Registered
16 Posts
So instead of asking around and getting used to this place and getting a somewhat decent understanding of how it work so I don't encounter this problem again I should just **** off and don't bother is what your saying, right?

·
Registered
16 Posts
I bet you feel cool telling off a minor for asking a simple question.

and to think it's people like you who basiclly tell people to shove it for asking a simple question to understand a place they are new at who are running the forum.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.