Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im sick of politicians and asses telling us we don't need weapons and that if you own a firearm that makes you a criminal. In the news recently you haven't heard much about the terrorist cells we have been thwarting in the middle east. we used shock and awe to disable them. the awe is wearing off and they will realize that they can't attack the military because they are weak. soon our homes will become the target once again.

http://wnd.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=28819

This is an older news article but brings up the point again that owning a gun in the U.S. doesn't make you a terrorist.

when the shtf I know I will be ready.

·
Banned
13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

Im not scared...im prepared. theres a difference. I would much rather go shut them down at home rather than letting them come to my home and attempt to shut down mine.

·
don't drop the soap
3,895 Posts
If they opened fire on some of my friends or family and I was able to aprehend him, you can bet that he'd recieve the worst torture imaginible, there'd be no mercy for the scum that those terrorist are.

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
Im not scared...im prepared. theres a difference. I would much rather go shut them down at home rather than letting them come to my home and attempt to shut down mine.
true dat.

speaking of which i need to look into buying an already ratty barrell that i can chop for my mossy. i'm gonna take off the pretty wood stocks and turn her into more of a defense based weapon.

·
Registered
196 Posts
The Japanese leader Tojo once said that the reason Japan never invaded the mainland of the United States was because "there would be a rifle behind every blade of grass." American's right to keep and bear arms has served us well. It is also a well known fact that well armed citizens prevent crimes from occurring, and many of those armed citizens have sent thousands of violent criminals on their way to hell.
*watch it*

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
ibreevesii

don't chop the barrel. you need to find one that is already done. Im not 100% but im pretty sure it needs to be purchaced at that length...and if you cut to short and don't dispose of it you will go to jail. I would really suggest just looking around they have the tactical barrels and stuff at cabelas.

magnum. I like you. that tojo qoute is a good one.

cmon guys lets just make it so that those douches trying to take the guns away aren't allowed.

·
Registered
1,662 Posts
If wer do not have weapons what is gonna happen when those towell heads show up. Citizens should have a right to have there weapons. If the government liberal dillholes want to take our guns them the hell with them. I hope those terrorists like slugs in there heads.

·
Registered
234 Posts
first and foremost i do not appreciate you guys calling us towel heads
they are called turbans and we hope to keep them that way ok?
lol sike im not indian

but seriously as the man peter griffin would say
"a bread in every basket, and a cap in every ass!"

·
Premium Member
5,674 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I know muslims. Im not against them. I am against people who think they need to travel a couple thousand miles to mess with my country. Its just such a joke that they need to end the imperialist american scum so what do they do? attack our government no they kill thousands of civilians.

just keep strong protect your rights and make it continue that america is safe.

·
¡Viva La Rob!
6,076 Posts
i know this is kind of stupid.. but thomas jefferson believed that a nation should overthrow its government and have a revolution every 4 years. basically, i think that its necessary for people to own guns, what if we HAD to revolt or defend ourselves? its a whack idea, but dont think that its my REASON that people should own guns.

·
oh snap
4,241 Posts
there was a break in murder in my town over the summer (some teenager was hi and had a gun in his truck...broke into a house and the old man living there tried to stop him) so my dad gave me a .45 hand gun to put under my bed...nice and tucked away...had one scare in november when there was some guy in our back yard, but he didnt do anything

my dad was in the special forces so he has tought be a lot of things...when im 18 i might sign up for the armed forces because of what my dad has tought me...when he was in the special forces he was classidied as a "small arms weapons expert" so he has tought me a lot of things involving shooting...we go hunt a lot...fun stuff

so if anybody breaks into our house and threatens us or anything...we will be plenty prepared

the arabs in the middle east only have one thing on their minds...killing innocent people in countries that are bigger and stonger than ours

i have an arab friend that i met in springfield over the summer...he was born in an arab country and moved to the States when he was 4...so i dont hate all arabs or anything...just the ones that are involved with the al queda and other groups like the al queda

·
Registered
4,779 Posts
BUBBASR. said:
ibreevesii

don't chop the barrel. you need to find one that is already done. Im not 100% but im pretty sure it needs to be purchaced at that length...and if you cut to short and don't dispose of it you will go to jail. I would really suggest just looking around they have the tactical barrels and stuff at cabelas.
i know man. i sure as hell don't intend to chop mine. my mossy is the hawts. i was lookin today at a gun shop, for pistol grips, barrel to chop/pre chopped, etc. will cost me about as much as af factory job... so i'm stuck for now... can't afford another shotty.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts