Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You know how when you have a gf how she always wants to hang out and be with you 24/7? Well for me it's completely opposite. I try to hang out w.my gf for at least once a week and their always busy. I'm like dam can't you skip going to your friends house one night and spend some time with me?

I hear all these stories how guys hate having their gfs always wanting to hang out w/them and i'm wanting it to happen to me. I want to hang out w/them but their always busy.

/rant

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
chromekilla said:
its because he is foreign and smells

everyone knows foreigners smell

not to mention he is of the **** secks as alpha pointed out
Me foreigh? I was born and raised in the U.S, sorry but i'm not no smelly foreign. Me gay?....never, not even if my life depended on it. But for you I do have something:

******(¨`·.·´¨).¸..(¨`·.·´¨)********
*(¨`·.·´*·. ¸.·´ ** `·.¸.·´( `·.·´)*****
* `·.¸.·****You're Gay***`***'*****
*******(¨`·.·´¨) (¨`·.·´¨)*********
********`·.¸(¨`·.·´¨)..·´**********
************`·.¸.·´*************

Now seriously guys quit being jackasses. I used to come to pbf for my life problems and all you guys do now is act like horny 5 year olds. Dam you guys used to help me out a lot, now all you do is point and laugh.

·
Registered
2,798 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
DeathSquad said:
Lol... I was out of words when I read that...

Isn't reading plain forums kind of boring? Then flame a little! It don't hurt... :devil:
Flaming gets you banned retard. Read the rules.

I don't whine about women, i'm just sick of some of the **** they do to me. I have only 2 threads on me ranting, that's not a lot. They treat me like hell. I just need some place to rant.

·
Registered
120 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
Flaming gets you banned retard. Read the rules.

I don't whine about women, i'm just sick of some of the **** they do to me. I have only 2 threads on me ranting, that's not a lot. They treat me like hell. I just need some place to rant.

Tell all the mods that is flame...

sorry if it isn't considerd flaming what the mods do... :shrug:

·
Registered
2,907 Posts
Ahmadi6490 said:
I used to come to pbf for my life problems and all you guys do now is act like horny 5 year olds. Dam you guys used to help me out a lot, now all you do is point and laugh.
i don't think 5 year olds can get horny :looking

but seriously, if u want your relationship to last w/ this chick then tell her straight up that u need/want to see her more often....

1 - 20 of 54 Posts