Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
<3 I love fat chicks <3
5,188 Posts
a chick giving a dude a bj in traffic

other than that, i was in a car with a lady laying down putting on sunscreen and driving with her knees

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
dudeus000 said:
a chick giving a dude a bj in traffic

other than that, i was in a car with a lady laying down putting on sunscreen and driving with her knees

haha i saw the same thing when i was much younger, and my dad saw it too, so i pretended that i never saw it though lol.

besides that someone picking their nose and eating their boogers.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
Lmao, acouple days ago, the guy in the car in front of us was just chilling, then he turned on music really loud, waited 5 seconds, and started head banging like crazy.

·
He gon' get it!
2,799 Posts
As if talking on a cell phone isn't bad enough, a lady was also eating a salad from wendy's while driving down the highway steering with her knee.

·
Holy ****ing Asscrackers!
6,721 Posts
Master of Paint said:
As if talking on a cell phone isn't bad enough, a lady was also eating a salad from wendy's while driving down the highway steering with her knee.
perfect time to throw something on the windshield thumup:

·
Its never lupus
9,169 Posts
Rolling a joint and driving with his knees. I laughed so hard.

I also coulda sworn one guy was jacking off in bumper to bumper traffic.

·
Registered
474 Posts
I saw a guy reading a book honest to god reading a book not ever looking out a road.
And today I had the funniest car experiance of my life. First of I see this soccer some take her car and like drive it on the Elementary School playground. Then I saw my Tech Ed. Teacher drive around the back of my school on the grass and come out the other end. Than these two white vans drove on this like outdoor lobby we have to get band stuff and while one was backing up he hit his this back of his car of one of the polls that hold it up. Than he pulled up and we back again and hit his review mirror on the same poll. It was great.

·
Registered
347 Posts
i saw a girl putting on makeup and doing her hair (with hairspray) , i would think the bumps would mess it up.

·
Just Chillin'
5,062 Posts
paintballer1134 said:
I saw a guy reading a book honest to god reading a book not ever looking out a road.
And today I had the funniest car experiance of my life. First of I see this soccer some take her car and like drive it on the Elementary School playground. Then I saw my Tech Ed. Teacher drive around the back of my school on the grass and come out the other end. Than these two white vans drove on this like outdoor lobby we have to get band stuff and while one was backing up he hit his this back of his car of one of the polls that hold it up. Than he pulled up and we back again and hit his review mirror on the same poll. It was great.
Lol, goto English class much?

·
Xplicit Eg06
4,567 Posts
Ive seen a dude gettin a BJ, more than once,

Guy n girl havin sex on the side of the road in a van, that was pretty funny.

But the best ever, I was wit my bro on the interstate, doin about 90 or so (bro has '99 stang cobra, pretty nicley modded) and we were goin past this olg guy, he musta been like 65-75, and he was only doin like 50, so we slowed down. When we pulled past him, he like white knuckle grabbed the streeringwheel, and pushed himself back in the seat. At first, I thot the dude was havin a heart attack, but he was like pretending to be goin really fast. Then he accelerated and was tryin to keep up with us in like a mid 80's buick. My bro down-shifted and pretty much left him in the dust. It was soo funny tho, we laughed for like 10 minutes straight.

-RB-

1 - 20 of 47 Posts