Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone used Wild Streak paint, is it any good?
MC sports has it on sale for $20.00 a case (2000 balls) MC's regular price is $49.00 a case.
Thanks for your comments
sjd3407

·
Registered
10,024 Posts
sjd3407 said:
Has anyone used Wild Streak paint, is it any good?
MC sports has it on sale for $20.00 a case (2000 balls) MC's regular price is $49.00 a case.
Thanks for your comments
sjd3407
cant beat 20 bucks...i used it one day with hpa (hp) and didnt get any barrel breaks...i had some bag breaks tho, so the day before i wiped em all off, kinda sucked. it seemed really hard though to break, so idk....but 20 bucks for a case...

·
Registered
754 Posts
if you dont wanna crack somebodys sternum if you bunker them then dont use it. but its cheap paint. I see target practice written all over that steal of a deal. if you dont wanna drop 40 or 50 a case use that stuff and just shoot it

·
Registered
280 Posts
I personally thinks it sux, but for its like the saying you get what you payed for.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
Its right down there with blue streak. It shoots ok for 20 bucks a case but it has a thin watery fill that is easily wipable and they hurt like hell when you get shot by it.

·
Registered
559 Posts
wild streak and blue streak are crap. for on thing they are egg shaped. They break easy in the bags. and you cant even see the paint once they break (its almost clear). USE THEM FOR GETTING CATS OUT OF YOU GARBAGE CAN NOT FOR PAINTBALL!!!

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
It's cheap paint, OF COURSE IT SUCKS!!!! lol

I use it in my Mech piranha, but I can't use it with anygun that fires faster or with a force feed hopper.

Over all its really good price for a decent rec ball paint. Only use with gravity feed hoppers.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
Some fields will not let you use wild/blue streak as the shells are very sharp when they break. There have been injuries and damage to bunkers and things like that.

Frankly, you shoot me with that crap and I will be most upset. I don't mind getting hit, and I realize that it hurts a bit, but that crap is murder...

·
Registered
559 Posts
MedicDVG said:
Some fields will not let you use wild/blue streak as the shells are very sharp when they break. There have been injuries and damage to bunkers and things like that.

Frankly, you shoot me with that crap and I will be most upset. I don't mind getting hit, and I realize that it hurts a bit, but that crap is murder...
Sharp if hit on bare skin. I got cut once not a blood gusher but a cun none the less. Almost all fields only let you use paint that you buy from them, They'll turn away just as many blue streaks as marblizers.

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
MedicDVG said:

O suck it up.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
kaz... chill dude.. telling medic to suck it up isnt a good idea, especially when he's right... for 20$ a case, it's good target maybe practice paint, but if i ever got shot with it, i'd be pissed...

·
Pump is Better
3,424 Posts
lol o come on its just a paintball, sure its shell does do some cutting, i've been hit by it before, but to say your going to kill someone if they shoot you with it... Thats a little overboard. It's paintball your suppose to know if your hit. And just shot them back in the next game if they shot you with it.

·
Superdeeduper Admin Type
17,774 Posts
At what point did I say I would kill someone? Don't see it in any of my posts.

what I did say is that the shells are sharp and can cut bunkers, and can cut skin. That is what we risk management people call "high profile laibility" as it is KNOWN to cause property damage and injuries. That is why I would be upset. Not cause I got shot, but because it is a cheap and relatively dangerous product.

As for your "suck it up" comment... I have been taking paintball hits since before you were even born so don't tell me what I should or shouldn't do.

·
Registered
3,172 Posts
I remember this one time back in NAM our platoon had been totally wiped out by VC. I was shot up pretty bad and totally surrounded. Next thing I know I hear this blood curdling war cry and Medic comes bounding out of the brush wasting Charlie like there was no tomorrow. I swear they shot him twice in the chest and four times in the head. But he just shrugged em off and dragged me and what was left of the boys to the chopper. I owe Medic my life.

tl;dr
total bullish made up story :)

1 - 20 of 26 Posts