Paintball Guns and Gear forums banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
If you need to sell your equipment NOW, I will buy it from you. This is for a business, so dont expect t get 75% of your money back. Simply put, if you need cash, I will buy. If you can wait for a week or two, your better off selling it privately. Here is a list of what I am interested in.

Higher end markers:
2003+ Matrices-up to $400
2002+ Intimidators-up to $600
2003+ BL Defiants-up to $300
2003+ Impulses-up to $300 stock, $450 w/eyes, special editions
2004+ ICD Freestyle- up to $500
2004+ Evil PIMP-up to $450
2003+ Shockers-up to $700
2003+ Electro Auto-cocking-up to $700

Either with or without a marker

Halo B-$70
Evolution 2 w/y boar-$50
Q-loaders-50-$150 depending on amount of pods

3000 psi steel/aluminum-$50
3000 psi fibre wrapped-$100
4500+psi name brand-$150+

Will also consider trade ins for new/used markers/equipment.
All prices are negotiable, make me an offer/counter offer.

·
Registered
377 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
32 Posts
hey how much would u give me for a spyder imagine wiith all american barrel with 2 fronts (16 inch and 12 inch) a viewloader revolution hopper with x-board, dye stickygrips, and an acs delrin bolt, and a new spring. pm me or email me at [email protected]

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #12 (Edited)
Up me baby :)
Dont mind blowbacks. under 75% of what you paid for a 1-4 yr old marker isnt a ripoff my friend. Who the hell would pay 75% retail of a 01/02 angel? thats right, nobody. Older stuff isnt worth very much anymore. So I'm prettymuch offering a hock service. If you cant sell it/need quick cash, I'm here. Thanks for all the replys, will get back to you. Would prefer pms to keep the front page currant.

BTW: If you dont like my offer, then tell me some more about your marker, and haggle a bit. Of course I'm going to lowball you the first time 'round. Just saying an "impulse w/ups" isnt going to mean much. what ups? what year? what condition? Freak factory, gameface? Anyone thinking of unloading an impulse on me, be warned. I'm not that interested, too many people have them and they arnt worth alot anymore. Hard to sell..most people would rather buy an ion.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I have a Rat Jr. impy with some ups but no eyes I want $330 for it can you do that?

here is a list of ups :
-KAPP rail drop forward
-32* on/off
-custom milled body
-twistlock feedneck
-custom trigger job
-vert. max flo
-silver dust finish
-everything else a normal imp would have
-knock off evil barrel (shoots the same)
-new hose
-lpr ready
-tapeworm
-sweet bolt
-drilled for eyes

LMK I need this think sold!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
yes, I will buy low end markers. Depends on the marker. Spyders if they are imagine 04's and up. Higher end piranha's, etc. NO mechanicals. Not unless its an A-5 or something along those lines. remember, imagines go for 120 bucks now. dont expect a heck of a lot unless you have a marker/tank/mask/loader or similar combo.

·
Registered
52 Posts
how about a wrath? for 200? Thats way less the 75%

practicly new too, about 4000 rounds of paint through it.

pm me if intrested.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts